BPAS PODCAST SEASON 3: 18th Jul '22 Episode 85: Royally Good

A new dawn is on the horizon and it's going to be Royally good...

You can now support the pod by paying a monthly subscription of just £2.99 via this link https://anchor.fm/bp-alert/subscribe. All the regular episodes will remain free to everyone.

You can also support us by visiting https://www.oafcpodcast.co.uk, subscribing to our mailing list and purchasing from our online shop.

Follow the show on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook @oafcpodcast.

Download and listen to the podcast via the FanHub app, where content creators and fans alike are rewarded for getting involved #ctg.

You can find out more about Push The Boundary by visiting them at www.pushtheboundary.co.uk and following on Twitter @PTB_OAFC. Find out more about OASF at www.oldhamathleticsupportersfoundation.com where you can also donate to the 1895 Fund.

Title music is by Manchester DJ and producer Starion find out more at www.redlaserrecords.bandcamp.com

We're booking in fan guests to begin appearing from the weekend of the opening fixture for the episode to be broadcast on Monday 8th August. If you'd like to be our fan guest one week, please do get in touch either via DM's on here, via our socials @oafcpodcast or via email at bpalertsystem@gmail.com.

2 hours ago, BPAS said:

We're booking in fan guests to begin appearing from the weekend of the opening fixture for the episode to be broadcast on Monday 8th August. If you'd like to be our fan guest one week, please do get in touch either via DM's on here, via our socials @oafcpodcast or via email at bpalertsystem@gmail.com.

Go on @Monty Burns I for one would enjoy that, might take some editing mind :bblue2:

3 hours ago, BPAS said:

One for Clifford surely. He's never short of a thing or two to say...

I'm not sure I can adapt to a Podcast that is going to talk about the football. 

I thought Matt was right about there still being loads to do ; you are really just swapping one very busy and challenging set of priorities for another.  Big days ahead for the Foundation in particular. 

And I still think a top half finish will be a very good outcome for you. 

32 minutes ago, basilrobbie said:

And I still think a top half finish will be a very good outcome for you. 

That sort of attitude may be acceptable in Blackpool, old chum, but we're in Oldham here... :chubb:

24 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

That sort of attitude may be acceptable in Blackpool, old chum, but we're in Oldham here... :chubb:

We actually won promotion while we were boycotting, amazing as that may seem.

4,000 turned up at Wembley to see us clinch the deal. About 34,000 less than had turned up the time before when we beat Cardiff. 

• Matt featured this topic
2 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I'd like to hear @deyres42back on.

He has lots of questions and concerns, especially focusing on the self appointed lot ( his words )  and due dilligence.

After my memorable yet disastrous previous appearance I'm sure the esteemed hosts won't be rushing to invite me back.

12 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

After my memorable yet disastrous previous appearance I'm sure the esteemed hosts won't be rushing to invite me back.

Just going to the gym so may put my earbuds in and listen to your episode to pass the hour.

You ask lots of questions on here and get quite a bit of stick, deserved or not I'm not sure but you should read back through some of your posts and the responses you received, then you could tell us much clearer on the pod as things can be a little ott on here by all of us.

But most of us dont get your questions/posts, you seem to disagree for the sake of it, ridicule people doing their bit, for clarity go back on.

33 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Just going to the gym so may put my earbuds in and listen to your episode to pass the hour.

You ask lots of questions on here and get quite a bit of stick, deserved or not I'm not sure but you should read back through some of your posts and the responses you received, then you could tell us much clearer on the pod as things can be a little ott on here by all of us.

But most of us dont get your questions/posts, you seem to disagree for the sake of it, ridicule people doing their bit, for clarity go back on.

Couldn't put myself through that level of public scrutiny again mate, much safer behind the keyboard.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Couldn't put myself through that level of public scrutiny again mate, much safer behind the keyboard.

Just listened to your episode, you come accross very differently on here, so yes you are obviously happier behind a keyboard as you say.

41 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Just listened to your episode, you come accross very differently on here, so yes you are obviously happier behind a keyboard as you say.

I haven't listened back to it since it came out, but he was alright weren't he...?

18 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I haven't listened back to it since it came out, but he was alright weren't he...?

He was fine on the podcast, just sounded like any fan really.

Just didnt sound like the same person who posts on here. 

I have no issue with @deyres42 but some of his post seem a little like hes either on a wind up mission.

10 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

thats about 5% of why lve not been on w no Bazza for now and potentially no corney or blitz but to who(m?) so what am l supposed to Monty about?

suppose ticket prices are high and the ground is 50% in a foreign country..

You will be fine mate Matt and Andy set the agenda you just give your thoughts on it you will probably be asked about the most recent games, it's like being in the pub or on here. I just went on to say I wasn't Neil Joy 🙃 

We've now got fan guests lined up all the way up to the beginning of October, apart from one weekend after the Dorking (H) game on the 15th Aug. If you fancy it, please do get in touch either via DM's on here, via our socials @oafcpodcast or via email at bpalertsystem@gmail.com.

Archived