Match day chat room?

On 8/29/2022 at 3:35 PM, wroteforluck87 said:

We used to have a matchday chat room? Has it gone or am I just looking in the wrong place 

It was a cost that we just could justify given how many times it was used, and it was at a time were people were using other things.

Recently, privately owned forums like this one have had a bit of a resurgence, mainly because of the moderation is on a more personal level, and (not everyone will agree with this, but here we are) fairer.

I have been looking at something similar using Discord, yes that's off forum - but we'll still be in full control of the server.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

It was a cost that we just could justify given how many times it was used, and it was at a time were people were using other things.

Recently, privately owned forums like this one have had a bit of a resurgence, mainly because of the moderation is on a more personal level, and (not everyone will agree with this, but here we are) fairer.

I have been looking at something similar using Discord, yes that's off forum - but we'll still be in full control of the server.

Discord would be great.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Just before you discontinued the chat room I recall there were very few users. Maybe myself when not attending games, Bristol and a couple of others. It was entertaining when there were 30 plus using it and the banter was top notch. Hopefully if it does return in a different form we can get back to the halcyon days. 

On 8/30/2022 at 5:56 PM, Matt said:

And aptly named!!😉

Archived