BPAS PODCAST: 5th Sept '22, S3E5: Reality Check

44 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Got to agree but change is pointless unless it's considered change.

100% Dave, and this is the point that gets lost. ALMO chopped and changed without thought, how many times was the new manger announced the day after. This just leads to more thoughtless change and fans becoming exasperated. 

If you actually know what you want, you can interview accordingly. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

100% Dave, and this is the point that gets lost. ALMO chopped and changed without thought, how many times was the new manger announced the day after. This just leads to more thoughtless change and fans becoming exasperated. 

If you actually know what you want, you can interview accordingly. 

Quite.  I don't think they ever went through an interview process of any sort for any manager.  Which is quite logical really as an interview should be a two way process and they would have had no answers to any sensible questions that interviewees would have posed.

12 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

was good that. couldnt agree more on the 'give him time' vibe and the Royle/Frizzell point. Todd's nearly got a Manc accent these days sounds like he's from Newt Neef on't radio doesn't he 😹

No geographical confusion my end Mr M35... I was just pleased to come out of the quiz not being horrendously shamed.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived