Boundary Park BACK under Club ownership

11 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

“Due diligence of the highest order, we do things proper!“ 

Are you reading that Barry you f******g moron?

Amazing wasn't it he's been destroyed. The fat useless turd we all know you are reading this Fatty.

Probably crying into a bottle of wine now with his big flabby hands banging the desk "It belongs to me a tell thee"

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Amazing wasn't it he's been destroyed.

It was.

Seems a good time to draw a line under the Owen era now and deny him and his cronies the attention they crave.

They're gone.  Finished.  Lets assign them to history and look to the future.

4 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

The not-even-slightly-veiled trolling of Barry Owen in the Rothwell's statement is the icing on a particularly beautiful cake. Shows us he gets under everyone's skin but we all can move on.

We are just so incredibly lucky to have owners with hearts as big as Frank and his family. My boy's nine and he is going to share the exact same emotions as I had at his age right through my teenage years. This time last year, that notion looked a million miles away.

I'm sure one or two at the club skim through these pages from time to time so I want them to know how much this day of closure means. A most heartfelt thank you. 💙🧡

I know our new era has been going for nearly a year now, but that dig about Owen has well and truly closed the book on the old era.

Good riddance.

Our undoubted savours Frank and team are now, finally, able to move on from being simply owners of a badge to the creators of a locally owned, community spirited football club and its land. The ability to now invest in urgently needed infer-structure and partnerships  ie, Oldham Rugby, Oldham Council, the pitch, and floodlights is evident. It now appears Oldham Rugby have been taken over by Oldhamer Mike Ford and associates.

None of these events have been cobbled together over the last few weeks. But months.

Our beloved Mr Rothwell has history of staying under the radar. 

The general support the club has received this season has been awesome, all things considered. I think  recent events will guarantee this continues into next season.

Thank you Frank Rothwell and family and their many associates. 
All aboard. 

55 minutes ago, underdog said:

legal bit done at CH. Confirmed by Kieran Maguire on 

twitter

Excellent.  Cue some numpty saying 'look, it's still owned by Brass Bank'

Not related to this in any way, shape or form but Companies House is a national embarrassment, and its processes are an open invitation to fraudsters to do whatever they want without any checks at all.

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Excellent.  Cue some numpty saying 'look, it's still owned by Brass Bank'

Not related to this in any way, shape or form but Companies House is a national embarrassment, and its processes are an open invitation to fraudsters to do whatever they want without any checks at all.

Tell me about it..1st i resigned from OASF my ID was stolen and goods aquired. 

one of the questions I was asked from an investigator was had I recently resigned at CH.

Even more scary, the fraudster lived next to BP.....so I paid them a visit.

26 minutes ago, underdog said:

Tell me about it..1st i resigned from OASF my ID was stolen and goods aquired. 

one of the questions I was asked from an investigator was had I recently resigned at CH.

Even more scary, the fraudster lived next to BP.....so I paid them a visit.

Probanly not the world's sharpest fraudster!

Archived