Boundary Park BACK under Club ownership

Fantastic news and what a video. As much as we may all wish for things to get better, faster on the pitch, we can probably all agree that in the medium/long term things look incredibly positive and secure with the Rothwell family in charge.

46 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Fantastic news and what a video. As much as we may all wish for things to get better, faster on the pitch, we can probably all agree that in the medium/long term things look incredibly positive and secure with the Rothwell family in charge.

Absolutely, for all the short term grumbles the long term looks infinitely better than it did this time last year. The only way is up now!

The not-even-slightly-veiled trolling of Barry Owen in the Rothwell's statement is the icing on a particularly beautiful cake. Shows us he gets under everyone's skin but we all can move on.

We are just so incredibly lucky to have owners with hearts as big as Frank and his family. My boy's nine and he is going to share the exact same emotions as I had at his age right through my teenage years. This time last year, that notion looked a million miles away.

I'm sure one or two at the club skim through these pages from time to time so I want them to know how much this day of closure means. A most heartfelt thank you. 💙🧡

Great news, tears in my eyes watching that.

Going to Gran Canaria on Sunday from Newcastle........ will now be driving from Workington to Oldham before hand.

Promised the better half a shopping day in MCR, she doesnt know I mean on her own whilst I go BP lol

Archived