Wrexham away

1 hour ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

I can't see us getting anything, unfortunately. I hope everyone has a good day. I'm really hoping it doesn't "kick off" between fooligans. What happened between fooligans earlier in the season was embarrassing.

With the exceedingly meagre ticket allocation, I certainly don't think the hoolies will have tickets for the game. I know that doesn't necessarily matter but I`m thinking there will be v little (if any) hoolie presence from Oldham and its environs (they might travel up from the likes of Shrewsbury though!).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Great way to grow the fanbase. . . sorry lads I don’t know your face. 

Give me 3000 homes fans and 400 away fans any day of the week. If you weren't there against Scunthorpe on Boxing Day 2021, then your name isn't on the list and you're not coming in...

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Give me 3000 homes fans and 400 away fans any day of the week. If you weren't there against Scunthorpe on Boxing Day 2021, then your name isn't on the list and you're not coming in...

😂

Cool. . enjoy never getting back to league football with your small clique. 

Meanwhile I’ll enjoy the away’s I can make, with thousands of people I don’t know - roaring us to promotion. 

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Couto the scorer - can I go ? 

Just been on their forum and they are saying if we play deep ,which they say we will ,then they have the players to unlock any team which parks the bus.

Have to agree with that and we must put out our most attacking team and have a go.I would hate to lose without putting up a fight against these scumbag fans  who chanted obscenities against our late Queen

• Bender locked this topic

Archived