MATCH: Wrecsam (A) 01/04/23

17 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

When we played them at home in the league they only had three subs, and one of them was their manager. If we ever do bin Unsworth off (not that I think we will), he’d be top of my list to bring in.

I'd think he'd be on my list too. He is clearly a decent manager

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

When we played them at home in the league they only had three subs, and one of them was their manager. If we ever do bin Unsworth off (not that I think we will), he’d be top of my list to bring in.

I’d have to agree with this. Some of the football they play is great to watch honestly. 

43 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not sure what's amusing. Wrexham have lost 3 league games this season so let's not pretend us losing was an issue. You can argue the performance but the result was what 95% thought would happen 

No one has said that. Everyone's issue is that we didn't even attempt to be competitive. Wrexham fans have said we're the worst team they've seen in years. Weird that Halifax were able to be competitive and we weren't...

27 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

No one has said that. Everyone's issue is that we didn't even attempt to be competitive. Wrexham fans have said we're the worst team they've seen in years. Weird that Halifax were able to be competitive and we weren't...

They've lost 3 games. Losing against them is a none issue. Performance wasn't great but everything Wrexham did worked for them. One of those days. Same as when we beat dorking 5-1

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived