MATCH: Wrecsam (A) 01/04/23

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

They're due a defeat. Away win...

If you keep saying the same thing, then eventually you might get it right I suppose…

The last time Wrexham lost a National league game was October 4 away at Notts County. That’s almost SIX months ago 😮

In the game at BP we played very well, especially in the first half, and only lost the game to 96th minute penalty. Since then they dumped us out of the FA Cup at their place 3-0. Our team that day included Okagbue, Maynard and Sheron playing as centre backs, Cooper in midfield and Abraham the loan striker…

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

The cynic in me suspects they wouldn't really want to go there and derail the promotion push, not suggesting they'd go there with that in mind but we could do with them out of the way for seasons to come.

This is weirdly true….I really want the Netflix / USA project to fail but as yo7 say, I’d rather it failed in league 2 rather than have them stuck here for another season and getting 100 points +

Likewise we need Notts County to win the playoffs 

42 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

What's with the sudden name change to Wrecsam? Why the fuck are we all calling them that now?

41 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

It's the correct Welsh spelling isn't it

If @Benderis who I think it is, I think they may live in Wales / have Welsh ancestry. 

12 minutes ago, O.A.F.C. said:

We don't speak in Welsh though.

Is the term sheep shaggers not allowed anymore?

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

And? They're in the English league.

I mean if its what they want to be called then so be it. Its not worth losing any sleep over either way.

8 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

This does have the smell of typical Latics that we go and beat them.

The pressure is all on them.

Typical Latics under Unsworth is be as predictable as night following day.

This his last chance of the season to change that view.

Archived