Joe Royle

I would imagine it’s permanent. If anything, whatsoever, happened to Frank his family would automatically take over his authority. I wouldn’t expect Joe Royle to be in the same financial health as Frank. But Joe would be a real positive on the Board of Directors. 

18 hours ago, mikeroyboy said:

I would imagine it’s permanent. If anything, whatsoever, happened to Frank his family would automatically take over his authority. I wouldn’t expect Joe Royle to be in the same financial health as Frank. But Joe would be a real positive on the Board of Directors. 

Frank is a minority  share holder his children own the bulk of the shares already he just acts as the figure head as its his personality to be front and center if he died tommorow  there would be little differance to the running of the club 

9 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Frank is a minority  share holder his children own the bulk of the shares already he just acts as the figure head as its his personality to be front and center if he died tommorow  there would be little differance to the running of the club 

👍

9 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Thank you

12 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Bit odd this long after the takeover. I'd assumed he was a board adviser.

He may have a skeleton in his cupboard thanks to Wigan, or even somewhere / something else.