Crewe Highlights

jorvik_latic

It's a voice-over reading what's written for him. Last week it was 'Moose' from TalkSport radio.

That sounded like another talksporter aswell,so obviously scripted.Stick to The Big League 6pm tonight on sky.

Hey chaps everytime I click on any of the video highlights on the virgin site I am not getting the games--instead I end up watching trailers for upcoming films. :blush: Is anybody else having this problem? <_< Very frustratiing for me as I am out of the country for the next few months! :disappointed: Help? :grin:

Hey chaps everytime I click on any of the video highlights on the virgin site I am not getting the games--instead I end up watching trailers for upcoming films. :blush: Is anybody else having this problem? <_< Very frustratiing for me as I am out of the country for the next few months! :disappointed: Help? :grin:

It should come on afterwards. How long do you wait after the trailer?

I got that until my PC prompted me to download the media for it. Dunno why it didn't do that straight away, but it's probably something to do with the IT "upgrade" we've had at work.

What was Crossley thinking for the first? He could have easily cleared ball and man out, or he was there early enough to just side foot it away.

Hands up who else remembered thinking, "Oh :censored: , it's Ratboy?" as the ball seemed to take an age to fall for him? :blush:

I got that until my PC prompted me to download the media for it. Dunno why it didn't do that straight away, but it's probably something to do with the IT "upgrade" we've had at work.

What was Crossley thinking for the first? He could have easily cleared ball and man out, or he was there early enough to just side foot it away.

Hands up who else remembered thinking, "Oh :censored: , it's Ratboy?" as the ball seemed to take an age to fall for him? :blush:

I wait for ever jorvic! And yes leeslover it has prompted me to upgrade 'Microsoft digital rights management components to my computer'. I click on ok and it loads for a few seconds but then just gives up. Oh well I'll keep trying! Meanwhile if anybody finds highlights on youtube could you post them on here or on the latics media file.

cheers in advance.

Shocking commentary!

"Barnard gets there first"

"Crewe have dominated"

What the hell was this guy on?!

Entirely agree it was obvious that Crossley got there first and his clearance just hit the blonde 'my boyfriend does my hair' wa***r. How come people who are supposed to report on these games get the facts so wrong (even if someone just wrote the guy's script- then it was that person's fault). The BBC are just as bad with their text reports of games, for example they said that Kilkenny scored from 8 yards, which he blatantly didn't. How hard can it be to sit at a game and write 250 words about what just happened?

How come people who are supposed to report on these games get the facts so wrong (even if someone just wrote the guy's script- then it was that person's fault). The BBC are just as bad with their text reports of games, for example they said that Kilkenny scored from 8 yards, which he blatantly didn't. How hard can it be to sit at a game and write 250 words about what just happened?

The Fans' View of the match on the fishal site says Taylor's cross went to the feet of Wolfy when he scored! :unsure::rolleyes::ohno::nnnng:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1124324,00.html

Guest M_OAFC
We were thinking that at the time, a right proper camera save.

I know I'm going to get slated for this but I actually don't think Crossley was that bad.

I was looking right down the line of that Barnard shot at the time and you could tell he saw it very late. The camera angle doesn't really do it justice due to the elevation but if you'd seen it at ground level his line of sight honestly was quite badly obscured. I know nobody is going to believe me but honest it's true! lol

And I actually thought their 1st goal was a bigger clanger at the time than I do now. I actually thought he'd got to the ball a lot earlier than that and that he should have kicked it more "sideways" for want of a better phrase. But having seen it on TV Barnard was a lot tighter on him than I realised and I think Crossley would have done well to kick it at the kind of angle I thought he should have initially.

The balls up towards the end was his worst mistake, but even that wasn't quite as bad as I thought. I thought he'd dwelled on it too long and took a touch too many when I first saw it, but all that actually happens is his first touch is poor and kills the ball so that it's stuck too close to his feet for him to hoof it. Now I'm not saying that a poor first touch isn't a mistake but sublime control is hardly something any keeper is reknowned for.

With Barnard closing in as rapidly as he was I personally think Crossley should have realised that he didn't have time for anything other than a spot on first touch and being so tight to the line it was always too strong a possibility that he would balls it up so he should have just hoofed it first time, and to that end I am critical of him and yes it was an error but I don't think it was as shambolic as it appeared.

And lets not forget he made a couple of pretty good saves as well.

Right I'll get my hard hat on while everybody tells me how bobbins he actually was in reality :D