Messages of Support from those who can't attend march

Good luck to everyone marching on Saturday. I hope we can get as many people as possible. Three to five hundred would be amazing.

Really sorry that I'm not going to make it but I'll be there in spirit.

A show of strength like this is just what we need to show the councillors that they have made a massive mistake. Let's face it, their main concern is losing voters and so they need to be shown that there are lot more voters to be lost amongst Latics fans than amongst the residents group.

Right, now I'm off to spread the word in Vienna

Good luck to everyone marching on Saturday. I hope we can get as many people as possible. Three to five hundred would be amazing.

Really sorry that I'm not going to make it but I'll be there in spirit.

A show of strength like this is just what we need to show the councillors that they have made a massive mistake. Let's face it, their main concern is losing voters and so they need to be shown that there are lot more voters to be lost amongst Latics fans than amongst the residents group.

Right, now I'm off to spread the word in Vienna

I'm an English teacher in Yamanashi, Japan.

One of my lessons next week is going to be about where I'm from in Oldham. How am I going to be positive now? The children will prbably end up crying for Oldham by the time I've finished. They all know about Oldham Athletic and some have even done homework about the team and how they wish to someday visit the club..... How will they take it when I tell them that there may be no club in a few years?!

I might call in sick next week.

Keep the faith!!! (a phrase all my kids know)

wow....just logged on for the first time in a day and I see you are all going to kick some arse tommorrow!!! Best of luck with the march and I hope loadsss of you latics fans turn up and show the council what a big mistake they have made.

Good luck!!!

Edited by laticsmad

I'm an English teacher in Yamanashi, Japan.

One of my lessons next week is going to be about where I'm from in Oldham. How am I going to be positive now? The children will prbably end up crying for Oldham by the time I've finished. They all know about Oldham Athletic and some have even done homework about the team and how they wish to someday visit the club..... How will they take it when I tell them that there may be no club in a few years?!

I might call in sick next week.

Keep the faith!!! (a phrase all my kids know)

Andy W is this you ?

good luck to all loyal latics fans who will be at the march saturday ,make us all proud to be latics fans and get the word through to those idiots on the council to let latics build ,as its not just for the club that they (tta ) building flats hotel etc its to bring the town of oldham into 21st centry and bring over 400 much needed jobs into oldham ... will be with you in spirit .. bob

Edited by boboafc

Just to echo previous sentiments, good luck to all those marching tomorrow. The amazing unity shown by 'Tics fans in the last 48 hours has been incredible, we deserve a better home and a guaranteed future.

Show support for TTA, they have worked so hard and need to know they have the encouragement of everybody connected with the club.

I'm gutted I can't be there tomorrow but I know you will all do us exiles proud.

Tomorrow will see us on our way to three new stands and three more points...

I've added my message of support on another thread but there's no reason why I can't add it here!!

All the best and good luck to everyone who will be marching on Saturday.

Thailand is right behind you and I'll be with you in spirit.

Chok dee :D

Anything to do with Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Titch? :grin:

unfortunatley i'm having to work tomorrow morning (5am) start, but that means i can just about get to the game...

unfortunately it also means i cant get to the march.. one fellow latic has heard my opinion about it today (will leave it at that!) but will be there in thought and more importantly heart!!

i just hope that it will make people sit up and take notice for once!!!!

by the left.....quick march!!!

Edited by thetramdriver

unfortunatley i'm having to work tomorrow morning (5am) start, but that means i can just about get to the game...

unfortunately it also means i cant get to the march.. one fellow latic has heard my opinion about it today (will leave it at that!) but will be there in thought and more importantly heart!!

i just hope that it will make people sit up and take notice for once!!!!

by the left.....quick march!!!

Senor coconut is hoping to deputise for you. :wink:

OK folks, unfortunately im not gonna make it down tomorrow but, like other exiles, i'll be there in spirit

Good luck to everyone involved and hopefully we can get some widespread support for our cause

Big mention to S_W (and his cohorts) for getting this up and running at such short notice and also to I_C who was kind enough to offer me a lift down from Darlington in an effort to help me make it..just about sums up the spirit we've seen over the past couple of days

Want to wish all the fans that are marching tomorrow the best of luck and i hope that our message gets across. Im quite ashamed im not going to be there for it, i consider myself a passionate Latic who would do anything for his club, but with the amount of work i have on in Leeds, i just dont think i will be able to get over for the day, im going to wear my scarf and shirt all day though. I will be there in spirit blues! Do us proud!!!

Keep The Faith

Well done to everyone who attends tomorrow and to everyone who has put so much effort into making this show of solidarity possible.

Stuck north of the border with a bunch of Scots who will be biting their nails come 5pm.

My mind will be with the Latics!

Oh and there's the minor issue of seeing off Port Vale as well.

Come on you Blues!!!!!!!

I'm disappointed I can't be there to show my support but massive congratulations to those who've organised this event at such short notice. Really shows the spirit amongst the fans of this club.

Can't wait to be back at BP when I'm back in the UK over Christmas.

This is the breakthrough I've been waiting for. PM me with your address and I'll send a snatch squad round when the boys get back from Austria. Then when they've snatched her, you can dig up the penalty spot - job done! :grin:

Four Latics flags on display at the England game, according to a text from Latics & England.