Ticketing policy for Everton

Here's the plan.

Tickets for the cup tie at Everton will be put on sale from the ticket office firstly for season ticket holders producing voucher C along with a special gold voucher.

Next in line are supporters holding ticket stubs from the Luton game on Tuesday + a gold voucher

Gold vouchers are only available from the Civic Centre on 11th December!

That should push our numbers up at the planning meeting

WTF ??

So if your a season ticket hold you have to go to the civic centre to get the gold ticket ?? Without the gold ticket you cant get first choice ??

If I have that right that is a very below the belt move! There is NO WAY I can get to the civic hall!! That little thing called work!

WTF ??

So if your a season ticket hold you have to go to the civic centre to get the gold ticket ?? Without the gold ticket you cant get first choice ??

If I have that right that is a very below the belt move! There is NO WAY I can get to the civic hall!! That little thing called work!

Whoosh!

WTF ??

Oh, and I forgot to mention, when you go to the ticket office, you also need to be wearing your Chris Taylor "I was there T-shirt"

Guest sheridans_world

I think super fans should get first look in :grin:

In an totally different matter, we wont sell all our tickets at Goodison Park, great if we could but at £33 a pop i doubt it

Guest oa_exile
Oh, and I forgot to mention, when you go to the ticket office, you also need to be wearing your Chris Taylor "I was there T-shirt"

:grin:

In an totally different matter, we wont sell all our tickets at Goodison Park, great if we could but at £33 a pop i doubt it

OK Kreskin :wink:

No the order of allocation should be

Super Super Fans

Super Fans

All the "Real" fans who have a 100% Attendance Home and Away for the last 15 Seasons (with no excuses allowed)

Then everybody else who wants one.

The club could then setup a Stall selling Tickets at the Civic Hall on the 11th.

Here's the plan.

Tickets for the cup tie at Everton will be put on sale from the ticket office firstly for season ticket holders producing voucher C along with a special gold voucher.

Next in line are supporters holding ticket stubs from the Luton game on Tuesday + a gold voucher

Gold vouchers are only available from the Civic Centre on 11th December!

That should push our numbers up at the planning meeting

It should also ensure that all eleven Councillors attend the meeting!

On second thoughts, do Councillors have to comply with this strict criteria or do they get complimentary tickets for Goodison to be seen to be rubbing shoulders with Bill Kenwright and err.....Mike Parry?

Tickets for away fans are £28 (possibly restricted views) lower tier back, £31 lower tier front and £33 upper tier for most league games. Away section usually holds 3,000 although doesn't a cup tie lead to a larger allocation? Whilst it's a going to be tricky getting the money for tickets for this and Leeds before Christmas (especially with my lad in tow) I guess the board will want to keep these prices although I'll be personally happy if they two clubs agree a reduction!

Guest sheridans_world
where do super super fans in the south come in the pecking order?

Its stipulated that 'super super fans' cannot be southern ponces :wink: (or indeed live in or around London or any borough attributed to London)

where do super super fans in the south come in the pecking order?

Sorry but there are no Super Super Fans in the south, these all come from up here. The south are in the Super Fans section which is a better section than the Super Super Fans sections........

Tickets for away fans are £28 (possibly restricted views) lower tier back, £31 lower tier front and £33 upper tier for most league games. Away section usually holds 3,000 although doesn't a cup tie lead to a larger allocation? Whilst it's a going to be tricky getting the money for tickets for this and Leeds before Christmas (especially with my lad in tow) I guess the board will want to keep these prices although I'll be personally happy if they two clubs agree a reduction!

With money tight pre-Christmas, for a small fee you can buy your tickets on a credit card and pay it off towards the end of January.

With money tight pre-Christmas, for a small fee you can buy your tickets on a credit card and pay it off towards the end of January.

Could do. Whats a few more quid on top of what I already owe the financial gods! The other tricky bit is getting to the statements before my wife....

Sadly I will be way down in the pecking order for a ticket, as my non-attendance at the Doncaster home FA Cup game means I am nowhere near super fan status.

lol, im bracing my self for another batch of "Im not a season ticket holder and Im being treated unfairly posts" ... lol

There is no doubt season ticket holders will be first...and rightly so....key question is if season ticket holders will get 1 or two tickets per book. Im hoping its two as that will be my ticket sorted :) Didnt get a season ticket this year as I have moved out of Oldham so cant make night games so better to pay on the day. So wont have any complaints if I miss out on tickets as I didnt get a season tcket.

Edited by oafc0000

What about ST holders who have a ST even though they can only make 2/3 of home games, travel from the South, have adopted a baby owl cruelly abandoned by a mean father, stewarded at the march and support the local economy by choosing a local beer whenever possible? Sounds like we have a new category, the SUPER-DUPER FAN.

What about ST holders who have a ST even though they can only make 2/3 of home games, travel from the South, have adopted a baby owl cruelly abandoned by a mean father, stewarded at the march and support the local economy by choosing a local beer whenever possible? Sounds like we have a new category, the SUPER-DUPER FAN.

Nope sorry you are merely a super fan... to be registered as super duper you have to do the above and go to all the games, get the oldham crest tattoo'd on your ar*e and change your name to by deed poll to Roger Palmer or other latics legend!! :grin:

Nope sorry you are merely a super fan... to be registered as super duper you have to do the above and go to all the games, get the oldham crest tattoo'd on your ar*e and change your name to by deed poll to Roger Palmer or other latics legend!! :grin:

What could be more SUPER-DUPER than paying for the ticket even though I know I can't get to the game? I'm the greatest I tell you!