Any unemployed supporters.

I've won 2 tickets on the Big Cash Bonanza, and as I live here in (currently) freezing and windy Cornwall, I'll be unable to attend, as I've other plans.

They're for this Saturday's game against Leyton Orient, in the main stand.

If there's a GENUINE unemployed supporter who's struggling to pay for a ticket and would like to go, PM me with your name and address, and I'll post them off first class for you.

I'd like to give a single ticket to each person that wants them, rather than the pair to an individual.

Thanks.

I've won 2 tickets on the Big Cash Bonanza, and as I live here in (currently) freezing and windy Cornwall, I'll be unable to attend, as I've other plans.

If there's a GENUINE unemployed supporter who's struggling to pay for a ticket and would like to go, PM me with your name and address, and I'll post them off first class for you.

I'd like to give a single ticket to each person that wants them, rather than the pair to an individual.

Thanks.

One ticket gone, and it's the bloke's birthday on Saturday, as well.

One ticket remaining.

Thanks.

Good on you, TBL.

Thanks.

Unemployed supporters?!

You cheeky pikey Janner!!

We don't have unemployment in the North!! :wink:

How very dare you!!

Hahaha! You're a 'Cornish Something' alright!

Chinese Lin! Makes me shuudder just thinking about trying to keep up with her drink for drink! :wink:

I assume a life of leisure is suiting you and SS?! I'm almost certain we'll be down again this August so as soon as we know dates, I'll let you know. I'll have a pint of HSD (I think I'll give to Doombar a miss this time) :lol:

Yeah, retirement's doing me fine, Dan. I was going to have a ride on the road bike across Dartmoor for 3-4 hours today, but I gave up on going out regardless of the weather years ago, it's bitterly cold with a freezing wind behind it today.

Sue's dropped to 2 days a week at work, and Lin's now doing 3 days a week.

We'll be hitting the Camel Trail over to Padstow from Bodmin in a couple of weeks, but August it'll be full of Emmetts, so we avoid the place. Otherwise I'll try to get down there in the car.

And Longtimeblue, I agree with your statement, it's an indicment of the current state of the country. I just hoipe that the offer of tickets can be of help to someone.

Second ticket's now gone.

Thanks.