Send off for the Chaddy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to walk from the pub to Chaddy.....

Can I ask how you normally get there!?

Its a stand, just make as much noise in the stand supporting your team. Why does every little thing have to be a planned event?

The stand will still be there next season.

Edited by palmer1

Sorry but we want to do a send off and get quite a few of us walking all down Sheepfoot heading down to the Chaddy for the last time. First thing we've organised so dont know what you mean by 'why does every little thing have to be a planned event'

A group of fans who call themselves the Athleticos......no nothings organised.

What is the point of the walk?

Why not just meet in the stand and get behind the team? What is the point of 'marching down'

I all for getting a good atmosphere but seriously a march...

Edited by palmer1

Thats not an event?

We will get behind the team, we always do, but some fans are quite attached to the Chaddy many have been in there for over 30 years, atleast a big group coming down sheepfoot to it for the last time, like most of them have probably seen.

If you dont like it then dont do it, but im seeing if anyone else would like to join us

You're going to walk from the pub to Chaddy.....

Can I ask how you normally get there!?

Its a stand, just make as much noise in the stand supporting your team. Why does every little thing have to be a planned event?

The stand will still be there next season.

A group of fans who call themselves the Athleticos......no nothings organised.

What is the point of the walk?

Why not just meet in the stand and get behind the team? What is the point of 'marching down'

I all for getting a good atmosphere but seriously a march...

Cheer up Palmer1.... If you don't wanna join in.... Don't. I'm proud of the Athleticos. They're an absolute credit to the club and I thoroughly enjoy their company at the games I attend.

Cheer up Palmer1.... If you don't wanna join in.... Don't. I'm proud of the Athleticos. They're an absolute credit to the club and I thoroughly enjoy their company at the games I attend.

A good send off by a group who are only in the Chaddy as they couldn't sit anywhere else. Wow! Tearing up at the sentiment

This would be really embarrassing as there will no doubt only be 10/15 of you.

What makes you say that? Fair play to them, they have made a difference to the atmosphere at games since they came together as a group, let them get on with it, too many people are quick to criticise, encouragement might help instead of sniping.

What makes you say that? Fair play to them, they have made a difference to the atmosphere at games since they came together as a group, let them get on with it, too many people are quick to criticise, encouragement might help instead of sniping.

Yeah the atmosphere in the ground has been better, I agree. However a march? What is the point of it.

Raise the roof in the ground I encourage that but a march....nah!

Yeah the atmosphere in the ground has been better, I agree. However a march? What is the point of it.

If they want to march what is the problem, it harms no one, I wouldn't join it but I wouldn't try to put them off.

Do both boys....march and raise the roof! Ignore the miserable people! Edited by super_blue