Holloway

1 minute ago, singe said:

Anyone any idea what was said? AAH has a locked account (Gerrard should have done that a long time ago!!!!)

Very happy to have signed for @shrewsweb looking forward to my time here, thanks to all the people making me feel welcome and can't wait for the season to start ??

18 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

This coming from the fella who has openly defended and adored the same man which has left our club in ruin... 

The fact that I have said at times the criticism of SC has been unnecessary isn't relevant to the hypocritical nature of your post

15 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

You do tend to come across as a know it all occasionally. So you just make shit up then ? Where does the ‘probably 6k come from ? 

He was allegedly on £9k a week at Preston - I’ve seen that figure banded about by a few ITK types. I’m going to assume that he’d take a pay cut now given his stock was a lot higher at the time he signed for PNE (with a few Championship clubs sniffing around) than it is currently. Nothing know it all about it.