Holloway

11 hours ago, rosa said:

Agreed. Some pre-emptive points:

-there was nothing wrong with his work rate

-it was a very unfortunate miss, but the ball did bobble as he hit it, and I don't think anyone thinks he's a fox in the box

-only 5 or so players stayed on to applaud the fans. And fair play. It was freezing.

Oh no - if Lags saw that then that’s another six for the exit door ? *

*only joking Lags! ?

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Oh no - if Lags saw that then that’s another six for the exit door ? *

*only joking Lags! ?

I'll tell you what, It's alright with the likes on here who think they are clever with their little put downs, but clearly it's not about one point like clapping fans at the end. It's much deeper than that. Give me 11 players happy at the club, happy with their fellow players and manager and I'll give you a team with less talent but far more wins.

Rosa, OMG what a funny answer, did he get his dick out? how I laughed at your witty joke. No he didn't get his dick out, what's that got to do with what I wrote? fuck all. no he didn't clap the fans and made his way right off the pitch. That's not the whole picture is it?, what's more important is that 10 and then 9 of his team mates dug deep and held out for the draw at Blackburn. Can you imagine how proud they felt in achieving that?  they felt they wanted to stay out on the pitch congratulating each other, creating a stronger bound and in doing so clapping the fans at the same time. Where was Holloway......off and gone. Don't give it me he'd bumped his head and wanted treatment. So happy the Hubby backed up your clever reply with his "he's a good chap though. I don't give a monkeys if he's a nice lad, I don't know him nor am I likely too, nor do you. That wasn't the point. The point is and remains he isn't happy with his lot, he thinks he should be in before his team mates. There for it's best he departs. For him, the club the manager and the fans. 

Now if you've got any sensible response I'll be glad to read it. In the meantime rub your fucking shins.

6 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

In the event of your passing we'll all chip in and get Holloway to lead a minutes applause. 

That made me laugh but I'm not sure Lags will appreciate it!

As others have said I could not give a flying f**k whether players stay on at the end to applaud the fans or not. I only care whether we've played well, tried our best and got a result - preferably all three! Maybe that makes me a bad fan, I don't know.

This thread is definitely surreal. It's a good job we're not back in the old days, when players made do with a manly handshake after a goal/at full-time and then trotted off the pitch. Lags would have sacked the lot of them!

17 minutes ago, Lags said:

That wasn't the point. The point is and remains he isn't happy with his lot, he thinks he should be in before his team mates. There for it's best he departs. For him, the club the manager and the fans. 

I will defend anyone’s right to express an opinion (whether or not I agree) and the extract above is well written and articulate.

My response to your original post was that I thought it a bit harsh and one of disbelief. It wasn’t so much your opinion on Holloway it was more about the way you chose to express it. Namely:

To walk up the tunnel at full time not sharing your teams mates achievements and ignoring 2300 fans who turned out and sang their hearts out is unforgiveable. Take your dummy and fuck off.‘

That’s all.

15 hours ago, leeslover said:

Holloway did well to stretch at the end. Still think Davies is getting little credit for the work he does. He kept the ball up almost on his own second half and people were grumbling he wasn't there to head his own crosses in.

He probably ate up 10 minutes single handedly in the corner near the RRE 

On 12/02/2018 at 10:23 AM, palmer1 said:

I saw Holloway clap the fans on Saturday before being the first off the pitch.

How long do you want him to stay on the pitch for Lags? Is there a prerequisite distance that he is supposed to walk before deciding the clap? what's acceptable to you?

he was on the half way line where he acknowledged the fans before going probably doing getting an injury treated

. Is 90 yards away to far to count as good fan acknowledgement or does he have to come and pat you on the fkn back for supporting the club?

The funny thing is this resentment to Holloway has obviously built over a few week/months so you just know when he lost a ball or missed that chance he gave him a right slagging and then wants a well done for it :) 

The fucking irony...!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

No Irony Harry. Are all these Holloway dick waving watchers the same Ollie Banks bashers.  Holloway walked straight off the pitch at Blackburn like I said. Never acknowledged one team mate nor fan.

I can take different opinions,  but won't have fucking shin rubbers trying to be cunts 

Edited by Lags

Just now, Lags said:

No Irony Harry. Are all these Holloway dick waving watchers the same Ollie Banks bashers.  Holloway walked straight off the pitch at Blackburn like I said. Never acknowledged one team mate nor fan.

Have you got some exclusive set up with the mods whereby you can read this board oafc.co.uk/rivals style? 

1 minute ago, Lags said:

7 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I think he was quoting me Lags but Harry mistaking resentment with not rating ability?

Just now, HarryBosch said:

Have you got some exclusive set up with the mods whereby you can read this board oafc.co.uk/rivals style? 

I'll tell you straight Harry, I never ever give people shit until they do me. Take it where you want to Harry, but that's a fact

I'll make no bones about it, any of you. 

By all means have a differing opinion and I'll accept it, but I will not have anyone trying to take cheap shots like I am some fucking twat. If you ain't gathered I am pissed off, I'll make it clear, I am.

If I've had altercations with people in the past, its in the past....get over it

Time to leave for a while for my own good. 

16 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Jesus....have you quoted those on about waving dicks. Is that OK? Or her husband who regularly posts stuff about prevented sexual acts and the like in Innuendo.....But Lags is swearing!!

Away with ya, maybe they are mates...who knows!

Not to mention people trying to claim you ain't worthy to respond to. Cheeky fucker

Edited by Lags