Protest 22/4/19 against Mansfield.

Had a chance to unite behind this fucking clown and out him for the cunt he is but unfortunately too many were swayed by a couple of 5 quid games instead of looking at the bigger picture.

The quicker the cash flow is cut off to this prick the better, hasn't had a penny of mine since the Scholes debacle and the fact Wild has walked from ultimately his dream job should really help people to wake up and smell the coffee.

The fact Clarke is deemed surplus when you have the likes of Sefil on the books is a disgrace. 

Edited by yarddog73
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Had a chance to unite behind this fucking clown and out him for the cunt he is but unfortunately to many were swayed by a couple of 5 quid games instead of looking at the bigger picture.

The quicker the cash flow is cut off to this prick the better, hasn't had a penny of mine since the Scholes debacle and the fact Wild has walked from ultimately his dream job should really help people to wake up and smell the coffee.

The fact Clarke is deemed surplus when you have the likes of Sefil on the books is a disgrace. 

He’s a cunt AL, but it was a clever move from him making those last 2 games a fiver. 

On 5/7/2019 at 10:47 PM, daniel said:

He’s a cunt AL, but it was a clever move from him making those last 2 games a fiver. 

Shrewd move - granted.

Always a few hundred part timers will get down to the ground when it's free or next to nowt though - they actually make me puke.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Shrewd move - granted.

Always a few hundred part timers will get down to the ground when it's free or next to nowt though - they actually make me puke.

Why would they make you puke? They are taking advantage of a good deal, they are obviously not amongst those of us who are temporarily withdrawing our home support, perhaps a five spot meant they could afford to go and watch a game whereas 20 quid is a little out of reach.