Joe Royle Stand and the OEC

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, boundaryblue80 said:

I get fed up with the same debate with folk like you can read basic English. And then repeat it back in what you think you’ve read. It’s ok tho. Most other understand it. Can’t help you 👍🏻

Looking at the first sentence, your right your language is pretty basic. 😉

I don’t mind that we disagree, in fact I like reading different views. However your not consistent with your argument. ONE MINUTE YOU SAY ONE THING IN BASIC ENGLISH, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU SAY SOMETHING ELSE IN BASIC ENGLISH TO CONTRARY.( I had to put that in capitals because I think it makes my point more valid. . . FFS. 😂

You need to ask yourself why you have  the same argument with so many people, which is basically- NOT THIS AGAIN. The reason that people challenge you, is because you change your argument constantly, and then get angry when someone has the temerity to pick you up on it. We’re on a forum, if you don’t agree with me or think I’m wrong- then articulate why. 

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? 😁

8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Looking at the first sentence, your right your language is pretty basic. 😉

I don’t mind that we disagree, in fact I like reading different views. However your not consistent with your argument. ONE MINUTE YOU SAY ONE THING IN BASIC ENGLISH, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU SAY SOMETHING ELSE IN BASIC ENGLISH TO CONTRARY.( I had to put that in capitals because I think it makes my point more valid. . . FFS. 😂

You need to ask yourself why you have  the same argument with so many people, which is basically- NOT THIS AGAIN. The reason that people challenge you, is because you change your argument constantly, and then get angry when someone has the temerity to pick you up on it. We’re on a forum, if you don’t agree with me or think I’m wrong- then articulate why. 

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? 😁

Wow...you’re really struggling here...I’ll do it the most simple terms...

Aug 2017 - Corney owns club but is potless / AL stumps up cash to get players in for Corney (Chairman)

Jan 2018 - AL buys club from Corney and gains control of club 

May 2018 - AL forcibly removes Corney as Chairman

Ive said these 3 things consistently. Now stop playing stupid 👍🏻

42 minutes ago, New Fan said:

Answered (see above) what I could from my knowledge/ perspective/ available info. 

Thanks for engaging (although I know you were being sarcastic). 

Thank god for that. 

Do you want us to thank him? For what? Saving the club?? Choosing to spend his money without knowing what he was buying?  Relegation? Flooding a squad with sub standard players? 3 mangers in one season. 

I’d rather watch a non league Oldham than thank someone for the above. 

1 minute ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Aug 2017 - Corney owns club but is potless / AL stumps up cash to get players in for Corney (Chairman)

Oh god. I’m struggling with basic English again aren’t I?  Thanks for the update. 😂

Those are all things that anybody who follows the club knows. You do understand that other people follow the club as well don’t you? 

Anyhow, your claims- 

AL had no bearing on relegation because it wasn’t ‘his’ club. It was all corney’s fault. Now you say he was putting in, but he wouldn’t have had any bearing on things because he just handed money to Corney without any say. . . you know because that’s what people do. 

AL deserves his two year plan because Corney was a bad man and left a mess.- 

A mess that he added to by ‘giving’ Corney money for vastly inflated wages- menig. He’s also had his two years and a bit because he was paying the wages in August 17. (Oh sorry that doesn’t count, wasn’t his club) 

He appointed a fans favourite because he listened to the fans.  -

But sacked a club legend who had us in our highest league position- because he could. 

AL doesn’t interfere because Pete Wild said so on radio. . . Despite you acknowledging it had happened before. 

The squad is poor as it stands- Well what else can we base it on? That his two year plan will come into effect if and when we sign Lang? 

You constantly defend AL without giving the full picture. An then get very defensive when challenged. Maybe a forum isn’t for you? 

2 hours ago, New Fan said:

Answered (see above) what I could from my knowledge/ perspective/ available info. 

Thanks for engaging (although I know you were being sarcastic). 

You just defensively asked why someone is being defensive?

I actually agree with your general viewpoint about the FLG, but even I think you're talking drivel.

9 hours ago, New Fan said:

Yes I get it. It’s an inactive account. 

Can we we talk about the issues raised now please?

Feel free to. Loads of us have talked about the issues raised right here in this thread. 

But you only only seem to be replying to the posts talking about your piss poor attempts at sockpuppetry. 

9 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I reckon it would be wise to close off sign ups for a while. 

Fucks sake. This isn’t Chuckles Facebook group or the Labour Party - would you not rather debate/argue with them, show them for what they are than shut them down? 

9 hours ago, New Fan said:

I don’t know the issues. I can see them written in a letter. I am surprised you don’t want to talk about them or not at all surprised by the extent of them. Am I being too sensitive? Or are you desensitised?

Who’s our money on for this one?

I reckon it’s one of Mike Halliwell, Stephen Partington, Adam Morallee or it could even be big Baz Owen? 

1 minute ago, Stevie_J said:

I’m out of touch; who are the first three?

The first two are admins of one of the propaganda Facebook groups which bans anyone who dares to question the owner. Halliwell by his own admission is in regular contact with Lemmy and they were both invited to that secret fans meeting a few months ago along with Birkett etc. 

Adam is the club’s lawyer, it’s who the ‘leaked’ letter by the fake account was signed off by.

10 hours ago, New Fan said:

I don’t know the issues. I can see them written in a letter. I am surprised you don’t want to talk about them or not at all surprised by the extent of them. Am I being too sensitive? Or are you desensitised?

Oh, and being an new fan and all, you might want to get up to speed and read the tak of the issues. Just the 312 pages.

Reminder of the modus operandi.

23 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

I’m out of touch; who are the first three?

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The first two are admins of one of the propaganda Facebook groups which bans anyone who dares to question the owner. Halliwell by his own admission is in regular contact with Lemmy and they were both invited to that secret fans meeting a few months ago along with Birkett etc. 

Adam is the club’s lawyer, it’s who the ‘leaked’ letter by the fake account was signed off by.

Mike Halliwell is mikejh45 on there isn't he?

8 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Lolz if you think Lemmy was having no input beyond funding the club until he officially took over.

Shez turned up for training one day and there was a load of foreign lads there he had no clue about. I take it that was all Corney’s doing?

9 hours ago, League one forever said:

Oh god. I’m struggling with basic English again aren’t I?  Thanks for the update. 😂

Those are all things that anybody who follows the club knows. You do understand that other people follow the club as well don’t you? 

Anyhow, your claims- 

1) AL had no bearing on relegation because it wasn’t ‘his’ club. It was all corney’s fault. Now you say he was putting in, but he wouldn’t have had any bearing on things because he just handed money to Corney without any say. . . you know because that’s what people do. 

2) AL deserves his two year plan because Corney was a bad man and left a mess.- 

A mess that he added to by ‘giving’ Corney money for vastly inflated wages- menig. He’s also had his two years and a bit because he was paying the wages in August 17. (Oh sorry that doesn’t count, wasn’t his club) 

3) He appointed a fans favourite because he listened to the fans.  -

But sacked a club legend who had us in our highest league position- because he could. 

4) AL doesn’t interfere because Pete Wild said so on radio. . . Despite you acknowledging it had happened before. 

The squad is poor as it stands- Well what else can we base it on? That his two year plan will come into effect if and when we sign Lang? 

You constantly defend AL without giving the full picture. An then get very defensive when challenged. Maybe a forum isn’t for you? 

The nerve of someone who slates AL at any given opportunity (without any context or thought that there's 2 sides to a story) to use the words "without giving the full picture" is absolutely priceless 😂 😂 😂

As for constantly defended...again...your ability to read fails you. I've criticised AL on numerous occasions.

I've numbered your waffle to make answering you as simple as it needs to be:

1) It is down to Corney and his reign of cancer that leads to the situation where he's potless and begging AL for money. Corneys mess...nobody elses. He did this. You're struggling with this though. If we are run correctly, Corney doesn't go begging for money or players off AL. Really is as simple as that 👍

2) Adding to the mess because he gave Corney money??? 😳 You really are showing yourself up now. The alternative was there'd be no club now. Don't you get this??? Are you really really that incapable you can't understand this??? Court dates, unable to pay players, embargos left right and centre and club bank account frozen. It takes a special kind not to understand this.

3) He appointed Bunn to win fans over. You will find posts where I've said sacking him at the time he did was probably unfair as it looked as though Bunn had turned a corner. Your blinkers won't be able to see that I wrote that criticism of AL though.

4) More lies for likes. Never said AL hasn't interfered in the past. I've said in his 2nd spell PW said he had stopped interfering which showed signs he was learning. We both know this though and you are clearly just a wind up merchant 👍

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Lolz if you think Lemmy was having no input beyond funding the club until he officially took over.

Shez turned up for training one day and there was a load of foreign lads there he had no clue about. I take it that was all Corney’s doing?

Copy and paste:

7 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

1) It is down to Corney and his reign of cancer that leads to the situation where he's potless and begging AL for money. Corneys mess...nobody elses. He did this. You're struggling with this though. If we are run correctly, Corney doesn't go begging for money or players off AL. Really is as simple as that 👍

5 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I know. How desperate must Corney have been 🙄

You do realise that it was AL's money to waste BTW.

Yep, which is fair enough.

It's what makes the failure to pay staff wages, pension contributions, the tax bill before it got to winding up stage etc all the more bizarre. 

28 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

4) More lies for likes. Never said AL hasn't interfered in the past. I've said in his 2nd spell PW said he had stopped interfering which showed signs he was learning. We both know this though and you are clearly just a wind up merchant 

Fair play to you BB for giving a balanced arguement, but you forget that a lot of people know PW personally to know what really went on. 

Archived