Millwall (a) - Prediction Thread 2016/17

Stevie_J

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millwall 3-0 Oldham

I'll say it before 24hours does but that, my friend, is a sloppy prediction from the reigning champion. Think we could see you going the way of Mourinho's Chelsea this season based on that.

I'll say it before 24hours does but that, my friend, is a sloppy prediction from the reigning champion. Think we could see you going the way of Mourinho's Chelsea this season based on that.

Ex pat eases his way into the season, as the saying goes, "they dont give out the prizes in August".

Thanks for your comments Stevie & Disjointed. Only time will tell how good (or bad) my predictions are.

Disjointed your prediction made me laugh, I knew the prediction before I read it.

Oh! By the way Stevie, I don't think 1 good cup run is a basis for judgement of a double champions prediction. I just thought I would mention it before 24hrs did.

Not the reigning champion - by his own admission. And besides, no self-respecting former champion shows their hand first time out. You can consider that a placeholder and no more.

Having said that, it's difficult to see anything other than a Millwall win in this one. I'd go for FT 2-0, HT 1-0 and 11,404 or so in attendance. If you're having a Latics scorer for the sake of hedging, pick Erwin.

I also agree about cup runs. Absolute Mickey Mouse. Village, as the cricket lads say.

More quality insight from the finest owtb prediction league commentator in the business.

Not the reigning champion - by his own admission. And besides, no self-respecting former champion shows their hand first time out. You can consider that a placeholder and no more.

Having said that, it's difficult to see anything other than a Millwall win in this one. I'd go for FT 2-0, HT 1-0 and 11,404 or so in attendance. If you're having a Latics scorer for the sake of hedging, pick Erwin.

I also agree about cup runs. Absolute Mickey Mouse. Village, as the cricket lads say.

More quality insight from the finest owtb prediction league commentator in the business.

Lawro predicts ?

I see what you've done there. Subtle.