Your Highlight of last night

The fans sticking with the team for the entire 90 mins with terrific support.

Yep, this. Most of the 6000 people staying until after the final whistle, applauding the players and singing the manager's name when we'd just lost 5-1.

Please do this more often.

Yep, this. Most of the 6000 people staying until after the final whistle, applauding the players and singing the manager's name when we'd just lost 5-1.

Please do this more often.

A big group in front of me all left when the 4th went in. I was right at the back, it was like trying to watch a match through a letter box when everyone stood up but it was good to look down and see a huge stand filled to the brim with Blue and White, last time I was there it was full of people supporting the National Team

A big group in front of me all left when the 4th went in. I was right at the back, it was like trying to watch a match through a letter box when everyone stood up but it was good to look down and see a huge stand filled to the brim with Blue and White, last time I was there it was full of people supporting the National Team

If only we could get the RRE/CHADDY to generate that atmosphere, all together roaring the team on.

Mine was jumping up and going mad in the Main Stand with my nephew when Simpson scored only to look round and see everyone glaring at me :shock: so thought sod it and milked it for every bloody penny!! :lol:

Janet

Probably when listening to Liverpool fans talking about our players in the first half especially, it wasn't the usual patronising 'having a go' or 'working us hard' - I heard genuinely complimentary comments from fans that see top level football on a regular basis including "Oldham's 10 is f'ing quality' and a slightly more articulate "10's first touch and movement has been outstanding" about Simpson, as well as remarks about Furman's passing, M'voto's dominance and even Matty Smith looking threatening. It felt like being on a par with a top Premier League side and was extremely satisfying to be earning genuine respect.

Probably when listening to Liverpool fans talking about our players in the first half especially, it wasn't the usual patronising 'having a go' or 'working us hard' - I heard genuinely complimentary comments from fans that see top level football on a regular basis including "Oldham's 10 is f'ing quality' and a slightly more articulate "10's first touch and movement has been outstanding" about Simpson, as well as remarks about Furman's passing, M'voto's dominance and even Matty Smith looking threatening. It felt like being on a par with a top Premier League side and was extremely satisfying to be earning genuine respect.

Furman just looked right last night, at that level. So comfortable and composed in possession from the first whistle. He really shouldn't be playing at our level, but thank Christ he is :imnotworthy:

Many highlights. The consistency of balloons bouncing around Anfield, one was on the pitch during injury time in the second half.

My highlight on the pitch was how well we used the space on a big pitch. I just hope when we rebuild we make the pitch bigger, flatter and better