ball boy out

Ive noticed after he came back from injury his passing has been dreadful and he seems to waste time more, shez needs to sign someone with more experience and not wait till the deadline day!

ball boy out!

for those who didnt catch on this is just a joke thread to lighten the mood, no ball boys were harmed in the making of this thread (except the one i shot)

People forget just how young those ball boys are. Give them a break FFS.

A break is a bit harsh LL. May get away with a few chinese burns though.

It's the only language they understand and we've got to sort the problem before these scamps get older and start coining in the ASBOs.

Guest M_OAFC

What really gets my goat though is all the ball boys we have missed out on.

We keep saying the only ball boys available either want too much money or are no better than what we already have but other clubs seem to manage it. The likes of Forest and Leeds seem to have no problems recruiting ball boys while we just sit on our hands making excuses about why we can't get them. And everytime we do show an interest in a decent ballboy he ends up at Doncaster.

It strikes me that Shez simply hasn't got enough contacts in the ball boy fraternity. Opportunities to sign quality ball boys continue to pass us by while the only place we ever seem to try getting ball boys from is Sheffield Wednesday. It's just not good enough.

Granted it's not been very often, bit I'm an admirer of the delaying tactics used by ball boys when we're in the lead.

That reminded me of the time on Match of The Day when Jimmy Hill blamed the Blackburn ballboy (or girl) for throwing the ball to Liverpool too quickly in the last minute. Liverpool equalised from the throw-in. Years ago it was, in FA Cup Blackburn in old 2nd Div

(Still living in the past etc. ....

Does anybody remember Everton at home,in the second replay,F.A cup 2-1 up with seconds to go.............Ballboy at the chaddy launches a wild shot from Denis Irwin into the main stand and gets MASSIVE abuse from Southall.....

That was me :grin:

The Ball Boys/Girls do as they are told

Edited by SAV

Does anybody remember Everton at home,in the second replay,F.A cup 2-1 up with seconds to go.............Ballboy at the chaddy launches a wild shot from Denis Irwin into the main stand and gets MASSIVE abuse from Southall.....

That was me :grin:

The Ball Boys/Girls do as they are told

REALLY?

Why didn't you say something?

:grin: