which games do you rate your best and worst of the season so far ?

Just a quick post to pass away some boredom at work, my best game this season was easily Everton away in the F.A cup, my worst game was Northampton at home

Id be inclined to agree - everton was class and Northampton was just annoying they were crap and so were we - still should have won though i think if only we could have converted a chance or two.

Id be inclined to agree - everton was class and Northampton was just annoying they were crap and so were we - still should have won though i think if only we could have converted a chance or two.

Everton will go down as one of those great moments. Worst? So many poor home performances, but i was really frustrated with the Huddersfield cup game. Expectation was high and Hudders were quite poor, but we we were worse.

Most disapointing - Huddersfield (h)

Most disgusted - Hartlepool (h)

Most disullisioned - Millwall (h)

Best - Everton

Best - Everton away

2nd Best - Leeds away

3rd Best - Carslile home

Worst - Monkey Hangers @ home

2nd worst - Luton @ home (their tactics wound me up something rotten & we couldn't beat them, annoying)

3rd Worst - Swindon @ home (1st half in particular)

joint 4th - most of our home displays this season really!!!

Best - Everton

Worst - Hartlepool away or cheltenham away

How could Cheltenham away be the worst?! We drew 1-1 and had chances to win it in the last few mins, doesn't even come close to Northampton at home or Millwall last week! Although Everton was clearly the best game this season, I have to throw Tranmere away in there as well as one of the best games i've seen, loads of chances, looked like it was never gonna happen and then right in injury time we nick it! Amazing feeling!

For me, although everton was fantastic... the best day of the season for me was Millwall away....

Just absolutely fantastic, hostile, intimidating, us singing "no-one like us(or Hughes!) we dont care" to the millwall fans!... controversy, more intimidation... and one of the gretest hat-tricks seen in recent memory from a latics player - Hughes giving an absolute masterclass in finishing... also the hilarious 'referee sprint challenge' at the end... I also discovered that my time in the gym has paid off, as I am strong enough to hold a rampant celebrating Leeslover when he jumps on you unexpectedly (in a purely platonic manly way of-course..)

Second was Everton... then Bournemouth for bst days...

Worst days - Luton and Brizzle away are both up there - however slightly compensated by the fact I was utterly hammered at both, which unfortunatley is not normally the case at home games...

How could Cheltenham away be the worst?! We drew 1-1 and had chances to win it in the last few mins, doesn't even come close to Northampton at home or Millwall last week! Although Everton was clearly the best game this season, I have to throw Tranmere away in there as well as one of the best games i've seen, loads of chances, looked like it was never gonna happen and then right in injury time we nick it! Amazing feeling!

I hated cheltenham because of the fact we had the chances to win it and didnt take them (that coupled with one of the most moronic refereeing decisions iv seen all season) Then I had the longjourney back which felt even longer knowing that we should have won it and i ballsed up the crossbar challenge <_<

we also had chances to win millwall in the last few mins and i felt the same way then - it was just the journey home from cheltenham that made it worse

Edited by FLH1993

I do struggle to understand how beating anyone, no matter what the circumstances in this shower of s***e that is a league, can be classed as better than going to one of the best teams in the country and turning them over.

Leeds was brilliant, absolutely amazing, but was topped by Everton.

The worst? I dont know, there have been some pretty bad ones! Hartlepool at home was pretty bad, didnt go to the away game so cant comment. I did feel particularly awful after dirty Leeds scored in what seemed like the hundredth minute of injury time though.

I hated cheltenham because of the fact we had the chances to win it and didnt take them (that coupled with one of the most moronic refereeing decisions iv seen all season) Then I had the longjourney back which felt even longer knowing that we should have won it and i ballsed up the crossbar challenge <_<

we also had chances to win millwall in the last few mins and i felt the same way then - it was just the journey home from cheltenham that made it worse

Worst: Hartlepool away, we threw the towel in the second-half it really was dire.

Best: Everton was superb, though the league is the bread and butter and out of sheer quality football, Carlisle at home was a joy to watch.

Most Disappointing; The tripe we served up vs Hudders in the FAC, the team owes us a performance today.

I do struggle to understand how beating anyone, no matter what the circumstances in this shower of s***e that is a league, can be classed as better than going to one of the best teams in the country and turning them over.

Leeds was brilliant, absolutely amazing, but was topped by Everton.

The worst? I dont know, there have been some pretty bad ones! Hartlepool at home was pretty bad, didnt go to the away game so cant comment. I did feel particularly awful after dirty Leeds scored in what seemed like the hundredth minute of injury time though.

See now, I can understand! It depends how you approach the question.....is it best win or best game? For me, the two yield a different answer....

Best win - Everton

Best game - Leeds

Simply coz for 90 minutes at :censored: Road, we were the better team and it should've won by about 7-1.....whereas the Everton game was just blood and guts but not the domination we had at Leeds. The win at Everton was a greater feeling of course.....but the better game was Leeds. If ya get me! :wink:

Worst games - Hartlepool and Udders both home and away.....hope the lads sort that out now and have the last (small) laugh!

Edited by boundaryblue80