ST Prices confirmed

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£308 to live in the RRE for the season. If they think a £20 discount is an "astute and well reasoned solution" then they are mad. I will not be buying a season ticket once again.

Its a joke and Alan Hardy is a clown. I wont be buying one either.

For the sake of £5 either get wet in the paddock or not in the Roccy!. I know folks prefer side view me incuded but a £5 to to wet or not? £13.40 per match is good value I feel. Those that cant stump up £308 for what ever reason take advantage of the easy payment plan and lets have BP half full every game.

Guest oa_exile
I must be missing the point, but what are people complaining about?

Thought you would have realised , moaning for the sake of moaning :mad:

Think the Club are doing the best they can under the circumstances B)

As expected. Put me and my son down for two in the Rocky - and for those that are not renewing then I hope you continue to find happiness in your misery. If money is your sole determinant then get across to the Gayfarm. If Latics through thick and then is for you, then renew.

This is the time for good men and true to give the club the push to promotion!

Edited by LaticsPete

dissapointing the club hasnt come up with new ideas to increase support

with dwindling attendances throughout this season

I think people have got too caught up on the Huddersfield scheme and tbh this in comparison looks like day light robbery....but what did people expect??? We haven't got a multi millionaire investing have we....

Unfortunately the £300 prices me out of a season ticket this season, i never had much hope of being able to afford a ticket as anything over £200 was too much.....not sure if i could even afford the monthly/quarterly payment option i will look into it...

For the sake of £5 either get wet in the paddock or not in the Roccy!. I know folks prefer side view me incuded but a £5 to to wet or not? £13.40 per match is good value I feel. Those that cant stump up £308 for what ever reason take advantage of the easy payment plan and lets have BP half full every game.

Any details on the easy payment plan?

people arent moaning for the sake of moaning. i expected somethin a bit better than a £20 discount when changing stands/view/atmosphere.

As a upper looker with a kid last year cost me £378, but this year i cant get a family discount for sitting in the main stand, so this year will cost me £487 an icrease of £109. Not much familt friendly is it ?

One parent one child in the main stand = 378.00

One parent one child in the RRE = 358.00

Guest oa_exile

people arent moaning for the sake of moaning. i expected somethin a bit better than a £20 discount when changing stands/view/atmosphere.

I sit in the Lower Lookers , have done for approx 10 seasons now , Lookers is coming down , it's called progress , lets move one.

Club are doing the best they can under the circumstances.

As a upper looker with a kid last year cost me £378, but this year i cant get a family discount for sitting in the main stand, so this year will cost me £487 an icrease of £109. Not much familt friendly is it ?

Why sit in the main stand then? go in Roccy £308 for thee and £50 for the lad.

I might go for the payment plan this year. Think you pay 10 instalments and it comes to about 10% above buying in one go.

Regards the discount, well what did you really expect? You can go in the newest stand in the ground for less than anywhere else. How much money did you expect as compensation for TTA investing a fortune in improving the ground? And do you expect them to make it so cheap that the Chaddy enters into there and deprives the club of yet more income? I am losing the option of going in the Paddock so I will be paying more, but I appreciate that the club have to make it work.

And back again with free bag of bombay mix!!! :grin:

As for the monthly scheme, it works out at about £30 a month over 10, which isn't too bad considering

Hmmm if thats the case looks like the Gym membership will be being sacrificed........oh there is still hope :)

Guest oa_exile
Hmmm if thats the case looks like the Gym membership will be being sacrificed........oh there is still hope :)

Get yourself a seat a the bottom of the RRE and jog down the steps to your seat

Job sorted :chubb: