Who do you think Latics biggest rivals will be next season?

The moaners (or doom and gloomers whatever you prefer), a bad start and they'll never stop :grin:

Seriously would most likley be rochdale if they come up in terms of a local rivalry however if any type of rivalry most likely whoever is challenging for promotion

I think it will be Rochdale if they go up or Stockport if they go up. If not we always have are lanchesire yorkshire derby with Huddersfield. We will see.

Stockport could bring their usual 500 fans to BP!

I get the feeling none of them will, and we'll be seeing Wycombe at BP next season

Saw them at the weekend at Notts County and they were pretty good first half, woeful second half. On the first 45 minutes they could hold their own in L1, on the second they're going to get thumped in the playoffs...

No, no. Come on the Loids. I want another local game (plus I know no Darlington fans whilst Dale I know loads and like the 34 year old bragging rights).

Yep. Would be great to have an away ground within walking distance!

And as Leeslover will testify, the pubs in Darlo are really inexpensive!

Yep. Would be great to have an away ground within walking distance!

And as Leeslover will testify, the pubs in Darlo are really inexpensive!

Camerons Bitter at £1.28 in the Happy Hour, which was poorly named as it started at 9 AM and finished I think at 5PM. Packed with virtually naked sluts as wel...

The moaners (or doom and gloomers whatever you prefer), a bad start and they'll never stop :grin:

Seriously would most likley be rochdale if they come up in terms of a local rivalry however if any type of rivalry most likely whoever is challenging for promotion

The guy sat behind me will be my biggest rival next season.

"Smalley your sh*te"

:angry: