FAO DRUMMER BOY

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody want popcorn and some prawn sandwiches without their drum?

FFS.....it really is the most pathetic thread I've had the misfortune to glance over.....well, this and the one about kids becoming murderers coz they ran onto the pitch to celebrate a last minute winner vs Cheltenham.

PS And I CAN talk....coz I've sat near the drummer lad for the past 12mths....I don't know him, nor care to. If he's there next season near me, good on him, if he ain't, so be it.

life is clearly about opinions, so i respect your opinion that such a long thread contributed to by many regulars on here is pathetic. i wont be hasty to imply you think all contributors to said patheticness are thereby pathetic by default, but like i said its only your opinion. what i will say though is that there may be people who dont undersatnd what you said due to 'txt spk' hope you dont get 'in trouble' for it!

and for the record i dont like popcorn because i always get bits stuck in my teeth and as i will be unable to mix the seafood with acohol ill have the prawns please.

It's not so much the drummer I have a problem with, it's his little posse.

DIE DIE RICKETTS

I think you're mixing the two "choirs" up....That ditty was from the ones who've been around for a lot longer than this lad and his mates have and are much older. And are the ones who snare at others who try to sing in the Chaddy further up the stand.

I think you're mixing the two "choirs" up....That ditty was from the ones who've been around for a lot longer than this lad and his mates have and are much older. And are the ones who snare at others who try to sing in the Chaddy further up the stand.

Apologies then to the drummer et al if that is the case.

Edited by jsslatic

life is clearly about opinions, so i respect your opinion that such a long thread contributed to by many regulars on here is pathetic. i wont be hasty to imply you think all contributors to said patheticness are thereby pathetic by default, but like i said its only your opinion. what i will say though is that there may be people who dont undersatnd what you said due to 'txt spk' hope you dont get 'in trouble' for it!

and for the record i dont like popcorn because i always get bits stuck in my teeth and as i will be unable to mix the seafood with acohol ill have the prawns please.

TBH (see what I did there :grin:) Daz, that's where we differ....couldn't give a toss about your opinion as your rants about the likes of Crossley and Gregan this season have led me to think you just can't help but talk a pile of steaming dung. But I accept that your reply will be you feel the same about my opinion.

By the way (or should it be BTW)....text speak? Think I've used one word which is mildly regarded as text speak "coz" something I've done since I arrived on here on July 13th 2007 and have done so many, many times when replying to you. Funny that all of a sudden you have an issue with it.

Anyway....yes, there are a lot of pathetic views on the subject which if that makes them pathetic people, so be it. On this issue, I think you and many others need to get a grip. But then as the season is now over.....what on earth can we moan about? I'm sure your list is endless!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Rubbish.

It was my "Free The Burton Two" campaign that ensured your return to the Stands. :grin:

By campaign do you mean that you were about to organise a flood of emails and a march?

It only took a small percentage of my negotiating skills to point out the error of the stewards' logic. I think one of them was sent on an anger management course after my discussion with him. :grin:

TBH (see what I did there :grin:) Daz, that's where we differ....couldn't give a toss about your opinion as your rants about the likes of Crossley and Gregan this season have led me to think you just can't help but talk a pile of steaming dung. But I accept that your reply will be you feel the same about my opinion.

By the way (or should it be BTW)....text speak? Think I've used one word which is mildly regarded as text speak "coz" something I've done since I arrived on here on July 13th 2007 and have done so many, many times when replying to you. Funny that all of a sudden you have an issue with it.

Anyway....yes, there are a lot of pathetic views on the subject which if that makes them pathetic people, so be it. On this issue, I think you and many others need to get a grip. But then as the season is now over.....what on earth can we moan about? I'm sure your list is endless!

HAVE A FIGHT!!!!! :angry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ALL THIS B******S OVER A F*****G DRUM

STAY IN THE CHADDY OR LEAVE YOUR DRUM THERE HAHA.....

Edited by kellysheroes

Was you never taught not to use the same word more than twice in a sentence.

" pathetic. i wont be hasty to imply you think all contributors to said patheticness are thereby pathetic"

DIE DIE RICKETTS

I was at that match and that song has to be the most embarrassing song I have EVER heard at BP in over 30 years of going (on and off).

Still it inspired Ricketts enough to score... that's if he was able to hear it :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Was you never taught not to use the same word more than twice in a sentence.

lol :grin: You will have the Grammar Police after you if you start that pedantic stuff :wink: