Players nicknames

As in "Disappointing." :grin:

I never called him this again after he shouted at us during the warm up for the FA Cup game at Reading saying that he preferred "Psycho!" I wasn't gonna argue with him!

haha of course, dissapointon! how did i miss that one!? :dunce:

ive heard gregan referred to as 'the roundabout'. i think thats also quite apt haha

Darren 'the bear?' beckford

Graham 'please change history by not becoming manager' Sharp :D

and Finally

Andy 'are you using those matches?' Gorton :grin:

Seriously ..... We had a midfielder named Bambi ..... but his name escapes me for now ..... grrrrr

Seriously ..... We had a midfielder named Bambi ..... but his name escapes me for now ..... grrrrr

Richard Graham, these three men that sat behind me in the Lookers back in about 95, who my Dad christened 'the 3 wise men' used to call him that, along with a few others, Sean McCarthy was called 'Cart Horse', and Graeme Sharps was just 'OUT'

Is anyone able to confirm or deny the rumour that Chris Taylor's nickname is Derek?

I will deny that Rick.

Despite that the name Derek is very crap, it is the one I have been given.

That soft arsed ginger diving wannabe winger hero doesn't even deserve it, the sooner he :censored:s off the better.

There is only room for one ginge at BP, and that one trick pony ain't getting any of my glory!

KtF,

Derek.

There is only room for one ginge at BP

Nothing a simple poll couldn't sort out. A young lad who would give his all for the club, or a bitter fool with a history of over the top hate campaigns to bolster his own ego. I know which side I'd lay the odds on.