17 Stockport

18 Leyton Orient

19 Millwall

20 Crewe

21 Hereford

22 Yeovil

23 Swindon

24 Cheltenham

Yeah I think 6th is about right! Scunthorpe in 3rd??? I don't think so!

ANYONE AGREE???? LEEDS FOR LEICESTER SEEMS ABIT MORE REAL

SKY1 Leicester

2 Leeds

3 Scunthorpe

4 Southend

5 Huddersfield

6 Oldham

7 Peterborough

8 Colchester

9 Carlisle

10 MK Dons

11 Tranmere

12 Bristol Rovers

13 Brighton

14 Northampton

15 Hartlepool

16 Walsall

17 Stockport

18 Leyton Orient

19 Millwall

20 Crewe

21 Hereford

22 Yeovil

23 Swindon

24 Cheltenham

I can't see Scunny finishing third. I think, sadly, that Leeds will win it. I also have a feeling that Leicester will be like Forest and Wednesday in that they'll think it will be easier than it is and will take 2-3 seasons before they get promoted.

Setantas prediction

1 Carlisle

2 Leeds

----------

3 Leicester

4 Southend

5 Scunthorpe

6 Peterborough

-----------

7 Huddersfield

8 Colchester

9 MK Dons

10 Tranmere

11 Latics

12 Northampton

13 Swindon

14 Hereford

15 Brighton

16 Leyton Orient

17 Walsall

18 Millwall

19 Hartlepool

20 County

------------

21 Crewe

22 Bristol Rovers

23 Yeovil

24 Cheltenham

Four Four Twos Prediction

1 Leeds

2 Leicester

-------------

3 Carlisle

4 Southend

5 Huddersfield

6 Colchester

-------------

7 Peterborough

8 Latics

9 MK Dons

10 Northampton

11 Scunthorpe

12 Tranmere

13 Brighton

14 Bristol Rovers

15 Leyton Orient

16 Millwall

17 Swindon

18 Hereford

19 Hartlepool

20 Stockport

--------------

21 Crewe

22 Yeovil

23 Walsall

24 Cheltenham

Leicester won't go up <_< and neither will Huddersfarm, or Scunthorpe! They'll be below the play-offs.

Leeds to win, sadly. Any from Us, Brighton, Carlisle and shall I stick my neck out and say Peterborough for the next 4 places? Yes, I will.

We'll finish 4th/5th B)

Edited by seasidelatic

Can't see what all the fuss is about with Peterborough

Looking at Leicester's squad no way should they be 2nd favourites

Don't like to say it but think Huddersfield will go well Ternant knows what's required and I think their signings look good

Obviously Leeds will be up there , along with Colchester and think Bristol Rovers will go well - I think Darryl Duffy is a great signing for them

Why's everyone tipping Leicester and Huddersfield to do so well? Especially Huddersfield, selling a lot of season tickets and signing Keigan Parker does not make you promotion candidates...

Took the words out of my...erm, fingers...I don't get this obsession with Leicester at all. They really could bottom out. I can see Udders being in the top 10 though.

As a bloke in my place is talking about taking his boots to Southend this Saturday in the hope of getting a game, I think top 4 might be ambitious for them.

There's a bloke at my work who is a die hard Southend fan and he is not optomistic at all bout this season, to quote him, "We've only got 13 professionals at the moment and they're all to busy shagging each others misses's to be bothered about football!"

So i'd agree top 4 is looking unlikely for them, and we thought we had problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took the words out of my...erm, fingers...I don't get this obsession with Leicester at all. They really could bottom out. I can see Udders being in the top 10 though.

Why? Leicester have players like Clemence, Oakley, Howard, DJ Campbell, Bruno N'Gotty, Matty Fryatt.

All should be decent at this level, some have proven to be, so it's no wonder the papers/websites/magazines whoever are tipping them to do well.

Dont understand why Brighton are so low down on all those predictions!

Edited by Butter

Not to mention Nicky Adam's. A few people on here thought we've picked up a gem in Dale Stephens but Nicky Adam's is the one true class act who left bury this summer and will do well this season. Add in Max Gradel who was at Bournemouth for a short while last season and was raved about. Not to mention Gilbert on loan from Arsenal

They've probably got the strongest starting 11 in this league.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Did Setanta get their UFC commentator to do the predictions? Carlisle to win the league after the way they bottled it last season? Us to do worse than last season, when we barely had 14 fit players going into the last couple of months of last season and we've strengthened the squad?

Brighton are a team to watch out for this season...good manager signed some good players too according to my mate who supports them and werent to shabby last season even with 10 men at BP!!

I don't know why people are writing other teams off, like Leicester and Scunny when they have been placed highly in peoples predictions, its not like we know much about them...i feel maybe the usual preseason over confidence in our team is creeping in:)

Anyway predictions are all bulls**t, as long as Birmingham Brighton and Bradford do well for my bets (and us of course) ill be a happy man!

Edited by wozz_oafc

Southend and they're all to busy shagging each others misses's to be bothered about football!"

So i'd agree top 4 is looking unlikely for them, and we thought we had problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, it could perhaps be the case that with squad changes over the last year, that those particular difficulties might have eased for them :blink:

Lazy journalism me thinks. Pick those relegated from Championship or from season before, then a big name i.e. Leeds, then Taggart's son because we can fill a few extra lines making reference to Taggart and assumed nepotism if strengthening need. Then they're struggling as journos very rarely discuss life below the Championship with exception of Kamara. Whoops, need another team to fill the spot but struggling......ermmmmm.......another team who were higher a few seasons ago, nice stadium, recognised manager in charge......mmmm......Huddersfield, yeah Huddersfield. Well, I spend a lot of time up there and they fans aren't that optimistic and they watch them week in and week out.

I'm happy to be placed as an underdog by most as it'll hopefully act as motivation for our team to do better i.e. pin these up on the wall in changing room and say that the press have written off without a ball kicked in anger.

Also, being dark horses presents better odds when you take a punt.

Lazy journalism me thinks. Pick those relegated from Championship or from season before, then a big name i.e. Leeds, then Taggart's son because we can fill a few extra lines making reference to Taggart and assumed nepotism if strengthening need. Then they're struggling as journos very rarely discuss life below the Championship with exception of Kamara. Whoops, need another team to fill the spot but struggling......ermmmmm.......another team who were higher a few seasons ago, nice stadium, recognised manager in charge......mmmm......Huddersfield, yeah Huddersfield. Well, I spend a lot of time up there and they fans aren't that optimistic and they watch them week in and week out.

I'm happy to be placed as an underdog by most as it'll hopefully act as motivation for our team to do better i.e. pin these up on the wall in changing room and say that the press have written off without a ball kicked in anger.

I'm only going to reply once!! :rolleyes:

Leicester will be strong as will Dirty Leeds, Mk and Peterborough - being Taggarts son probably has nowt to to do with it, the favt that probably apart from beckford and becchio, taggarts lad has imo the best partnership up front in mclean and boyd!

Hudds will be around the mix with us, however the one positive is ronnie moores bindippers will surely not be looking over their shoulder at us this year :D

There's a bloke at my work who is a die hard Southend fan and he is not optomistic at all bout this season, to quote him, "We've only got 13 professionals at the moment and they're all to busy shagging each others misses's to be bothered about football!"

Sometimes a team plays better when it picks itself. Some of Big Joe's finest moments were down to that sort of luck.