Ronnie Moore on Gregan

" If Oldham didnt have Gregan in the side today we would have won, he bossed and bullied our front two all afternoon".

He was immence today however I still believe he is in good company with Crossley and Reubs....

they (tramp mere ) did every thing to get greagan sent off even taking a dive that would have got a gold medal in the olympics for ..

Almost the same as McAlister's view. Perhaps some of the Latics fans should recognise that he'is back at his best and we're a less powerful team without him.

He is back to his best and when he's playing like that he doesn't seem to have the need to do the stupid things, like arguing and getting into scraps.

I also think the 60 yard shot was deliberate.

A lot of people have been praised on here tonight, quite rightly, Greegs, Eardley, the superb Whittaker and many others. But a word for Lomax. I've said on here before that i didn't think he was good enough but he didn't let us down at LB last season and has proved me wrong this. Well done Kelv, keep it up.

He is back to his best and when he's playing like that he doesn't seem to have the need to do the stupid things, like arguing and getting into scraps.

I also think the 60 yard shot was deliberate.

A lot of people have been praised on here tonight, quite rightly, Greegs, Eardley, the superb Whittaker and many others. But a word for Lomax. I've said on here before that i didn't think he was good enough but he didn't let us down at LB last season and has proved me wrong this. Well done Kelv, keep it up.

its like i said before i called this guy sayin hes not good enough but hes proved me wrong not like he had to but he has and i am now a gregan fan again. well for the time bein.

How is the view of Prenton Park from Israel, Bob?

I think already we are starting to realise what a job shez did last season without him and lids to pick! Especially Greegan iv always been a big fan of his and he is showing what class he is at the moment....

Just think would we be in this division if we had Greegs, Lids and Hughesy fit for the majority of last season!??

I'm also going to hold my hands up, i said at the start of the season we should get rid of Gregan, the guy has been superb and long may it continue, he is a leader and somebody for the younger lads to look upto it can only be positive for us having the experience of Greegs, Crossley, Hughes and Liddell.

I'm also going to hold my hands up, i said at the start of the season we should get rid of Gregan, the guy has been superb and long may it continue, he is a leader and somebody for the younger lads to look upto it can only be positive for us having the experience of Greegs, Crossley, Hughes and Liddell.

just think, in reserve we have stam. another class act. ill join the list of those who have previously slagged gregan off. him, taylor and hughes have been the leading lights this year.