Oldham Fans In The Cheadle End

I have a very good friend (county fan) who was right behind the fight. Surprised he's not in the vid. He said the oldham lads started mouthing off. If thats true then they deserved all they got if you ask me. If its not true, they still deserved it a little bit for being stupid enough to go in the home end and not keep their heads down enough......

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F**king disgusting. just makes you feel like you want to beat up every county fan there in the fight

god i hate stockport county

i think the oldham lads would get there revenge in the reverse fixture

Yeah because I suppose the Oldham lads where just sat there quietly drinking there bovril....

The way some Stockport fans went on you expect world war 3 on that clip. Thought the Oldham fan who jumped back in the stand swinging punches (1:08) was kicked and punched to the ground. Vid just shows him falling over the barrier after swinging a punch and dibble there within two seconds.

As for hating Stockport because of it. Laughable.

F**king disgusting. just makes you feel like you want to beat up every county fan there in the fight

god i hate stockport county

i think the oldham lads would get there revenge in the reverse fixture

As pointed out above Lee and from what I've heard, the "Oldham" fans were supposed to be the ones who provoked the stockport fans. In my book they are as both bad as each other and both should be treated with the contempt which they deserve.

I used to work in Stockport and have some mates who are county fans. I can confirm that they aren't baby killers or cannibals, in fact they are not too

different from some of the people who live in Oldham. Not surprising as Oldham is about 5 miles away.

Maybe we should step away from being so tribal about this. I personally don't want to be associated with some of the mindless chavs that turn up at these local matches that call themselves Oldham fans.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I have looked at another video and the guys being lead away both look like they are skinheads...... Coincidence or no smoke without fire? I know what I think.

what the f**k you going on about... skinheads??? what because he has got a skinhead means he is a k**b get real ive got a skinhead, i also went in the cheadle end i didnt have a problem!!!

Done to death - 9 pages of debate that covers pretty much everything....

And anyone who decides to offer this :

what the f**k you going on about... skinheads??? what because he has got a skinhead means he is a k**b get real ive got a skinhead, i also went in the cheadle end i didnt have a problem!!!

...whilst we're eating our toast needs to cut back on the coffee.

Done to death - 9 pages of debate that covers pretty much everything....

And anyone who decides to offer this :

...whilst we're eating our toast needs to cut back on the coffee.

just pointing out that on his post he is talking rubbish and cant just say because hes got a skinhead means hes a thug!!!

haha :grin: we want to be bald....!!!! its going to happen to everyone so might aswell get used to it now :blush:

Not true! My Dad (61) has thick hair on his napper (all his own before anybody asks), no danger of that falling out, and so did his Dad...

:afro:

what the f**k you going on about... skinheads??? what because he has got a skinhead means he is a k**b get real ive got a skinhead

Agreed - I'm not a skinhead but some of my best friends are. Using jimsleftfoot's generalisation, Hazell, Whitaker and Smalley should have also been lead away.

just pointing out that on his post he is talking rubbish and cant just say because hes got a skinhead means hes a thug!!!

That was my reaction as well. I must admit I found the assumption a bit insulting.

Edited by oafc_ok

Aye. The whole reason I have longer hair is so I don't get assulted by riot police while I'm walking round the back of the RRE, natch.

Police brutality towards people with long hair is one of the few things I can just about bear paying my taxes for. Bloody students.

Not true! My Dad (61) has thick hair on his napper (all his own before anybody asks), no danger of that falling out, and so did his Dad...

:afro:

More likely to get the baldy gene off your mum's dad Rummy, so don't count your chickens....

The lad in the white Stockport shirt clearly hitting out a few times and at one stage looked like he was stamping on somebody, towards the end of the vid you can see him walking back to his seat near the person with the camera. Anyone think the vid should be sent to the police and SCFC? maybe a ban could be in order ;)

Guest oa_exile
The lad in the white Stockport shirt clearly hitting out a few times and at one stage looked like he was stamping on somebody, towards the end of the vid you can see him walking back to his seat near the person with the camera. Anyone think the vid should be sent to the police and SCFC? maybe a ban could be in order ;)

Posted this on't t'other thread :

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=17801&st=0

So would have thought the people involved would be aleady caught on camera.

Ooops >>CCTV<< footage