saturday 8th november

there is a gap in the fixtures on the 8th of november, i dont know wether there is an international break or wether its the fa cup 1st round, the fa cup usually starts in december doesnt it? have i missed something here?

Guest sheridans_world

No, the first round of the FA cup is that weekend, the second round is the last weekend in November/First weekend in December (cant remember which) and the 3rd round is the first weekend in Jan.

I dont know when the draw is.

Nah, The FA Cup 1st round is traditionally the 1st Saturday in November (Well the 2nd this year, Nov 8th, as you say), 2nd round is the 1st Saturday in December, and then the 3rd round the 1st Saturday in January!

This weekend sees the 3rd qualifying round (including Curzon Ashton vs Mossley, THIRD QUALI ROUND DRAW HERE), the Blue Square Prem teams come in for the 4th Quali round, which is 2 weeks on Saturday, then the 1st round draw will probably be the Monday afternoon afterwards!

F.A. Cup

Third Round Qualifying

Saturday 11 October 2008

Fourth Round Qualifying

Saturday 25 October 2008

First Round Proper

Saturday 8 November 2008

Second Round Proper

Saturday 29 November 2008

Third Round Proper

Saturday 3 January 2009

Fourth Round Proper

Saturday 24 January 2009

Fifth Round Proper

Saturday 14 February 2009

Sixth Round Proper

Saturday 7 March 2009

Semi Final

Saturday 18 April 2009 &

Sunday 19 April 2009

Final

Saturday 30 May 2009

No, the first round of the FA cup is that weekend, the second round is the last weekend in November/First weekend in December (cant remember which) and the 3rd round is the first weekend in Jan.

I dont know when the draw is.

Draw is 25 October.

there is a gap in the fixtures on the 8th of november, i dont know wether there is an international break or wether its the fa cup 1st round, the fa cup usually starts in december doesnt it? have i missed something here?

It's my Birthday so the club have taken the day off to celebrate with me!!! you wouldn't get that in the Premeir greed would ya?

I am going to watch Fleetwood Town vs Frickley on Saturday if im not too hungover from my mates wedding on Friday, i would love it if Fleetwood made it to the first round proper and were drawn against the latics, Fleetwood have just signed George Santos the ex bindipper.

As we`ve got a free Saturday I`ll be goin to see Southport v Boston in the 3rd Qualifying Round to see how Chris Lever is gettin on.Not sure what Tezza Smith is up to these days though as has long since been released by Port.

It's my Birthday so the club have taken the day off to celebrate with me!!! you wouldn't get that in the Premeir greed would ya?

Well, with it being your 60th, it's only right they should mark it properly! :grin: