Loan Signings Imminent [MERGED]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, in between the spitting and the feathers, he's trying to say stop bringing in loan players when we have a squad that we dont use to its full potential. And i for one agree Daz.

Need to calm down tho mate or you'll give yourself a myocardial infarction........

:sick:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1440802,00.html

They pretty much confirm the Windass approach too.

So, let's start guessing:

Andy Cole is out of contract....

It also mentions a defender I tell you who I would love back on loan....

Is Neal Trotman still crocked? Wouldn't mind getting him back here for a couple of months would have loved to see him an Gregan play together (wasn't Trotman's first appearence last season replacing Gregan in the LDVs?), Trotman's pace and agility at the back matched with his strength would be a perfecr partner for Gregan. Won't happen, but we can dream.

How many more loan players are we going to sign!!!! ..............We have nearly half a flaming squad that haven't even played yet.

Thompson, Davies, Kalala, O'Grady, all out on loan for different reasons but probably three of them not coming back.

Don't forget, these were all hand picked by Shez!!!

He signed midfielders for fun before the season started and has never played more than two in any game

Lee, Stephens, Maher, and Smalley have hardly had a kick between them...what the hell's going on!!

We have Ormerod and Jones on loan already and now we are going for two more, it doesen't exactly send the right signals out to the rest of the squad!!!

I thought we had finally assembled a squad to get us out of this division but Shez has obviously got other ideas.

Has he lost the plot or what!!!!!!

How many more loan players are we going to sign!!!! ..............We have nearly half a flaming squad that haven't even played yet.

Thompson, Davies, Kalala, O'Grady, all out on loan for different reasons but probably three of them not coming back.

Don't forget, these were all hand picked by Shez!!!

He signed midfielders for fun before the season started and has never played more than two in any game

Lee, Stephens, Maher, and Smalley have hardly had a kick between them...what the hell's going on!!

We have Ormerod and Jones on loan already and now we are going for two more, it doesen't exactly send the right signals out to the rest of the squad!!!

I thought we had finally assembled a squad to get us out of this division but Shez has obviously got other ideas.

Has he lost the plot or what!!!!!!

i think he may have realised yet again that his transfer activities have backfired again and those we have are not good enough....a couple are still injured.

its no suprise thompson and kalala out on loan,there not required and are taking up wages.....the davies saga will no doubt unravel in time,but he will be on a big butty,so shez has cleared the decks so to speak.....he may have gone cap in hand to the 3 amigos and they have said no,the squads big enough,get rid before you bring in...nobody will know for sure......i just hope that if he does bring in two more players,that they are better than we have already,otherwise its just a waste of time using up your loan allowance early doors.

I really wish we hadn't gone top of the table so soon (controversial, I know) but I think Sheridan has brought in the loanees unnecessarily. I mean, we didn't expect Jones to come in and Lomax to be dropped. Why was it even necessary?

Did we really need to bring Ormerod in?

What I am saying, is, that we got to the top after a storming start, had a bit of a wobble and Sheridan has started tinkering when he didn't really need to. Let's get back to what we started with and take it from there.

You mean like how Ormorod is reportedly better than what we've got?

yes, I think it would be fair to say Shez thinks/thought Ormerod is better than our other strikers bar Hughes.

now he's trying to bring in someone he thinks is better than Ormerod by the looks of it.

which is good. isn't it?

Edited by dfOAFC