Aaron Chalmers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooOOooh!

Here's the odds on the upcoming can of worms debate....

2/5 - Missed training for shopping for groceries

Evs - lamped someone in training

2/1 - drugs offence

10/1 - affair with another players breadknife exposé which will be revealed in tonight's Bison.

Place yer bets!

shame - coz he looked like he could've been an awesome player.

... well i'm sure Rochdale will find out if you are right! :wink:

As for the offence... well i'm going for a megamix: caught in the showers with mick wadsworth whilst eating cats, playing on a playstation in Dabo's brothers penthouse apprtment whilst giving a scottish kiss to Chris Taylor, and on the phone to doncaster as they saw him on our squad list and want to sign him... whilst driving drunk and without a license....

Sorted.

Edited by BigfinLatic

ooOOooh!

Here's the odds on the upcoming can of worms debate....

2/5 - Missed training for shopping for groceries

Evs - lamped someone in training

2/1 - drugs offence

10/1 - affair with another players breadknife exposé which will be revealed in tonight's Bison.

Place yer bets!

you forgot:

driving offence 1/10

... well i'm sure Rochdale will find out if you are right! :wink:

As for the offence... well i'm going for a megamix: caught in the showers with mick wadsworth whilst eating cats, playing on a playstation in Dabo's brothers penthouse apprtment whilst giving a scottish kiss to Chris Taylor, and on the phone to doncaster as they saw him on our squad list and want to sign him... whilst driving drunk and without a license....

Sorted.

A good sauce might say he broke Gregan's toe in training.....or have I misinterpreted another story? :unsure:

It' seems harsh, whatever his 'offence'.

There was no criminal prosecution to our knowledge, and even those who are charged with a serious offence is suspended pending the court outcome.

If it related to an internal incident, he should at least have the right of appeal, and the services of PFA representative to fight his corner. Perhaps he can still appeal, though it's not made clear in the club announcement.

Did he have a professional contract? It's easier to cancel a player's registration if no contract is involved.

Shame for a young lad with potential.

There was no criminal prosecution to our knowledge, and even those who are charged with a serious offence is suspended pending the court outcome.

If it related to an internal incident, he should at least have the right of appeal, and the services of PFA representative to fight his corner. Perhaps he can still appeal, though it's not made clear in the club announcement.

Did he have a professional contract? It's easier to cancel a player's registration if no contract is involved.

IT will have been through the full disciplinary procedure at the club same as with any other employer, so they will have enough grounds to believe they can sack him and not be sued for wrongful dismissal. We can’t really say it’s harsh when we don’t know what he did, you wouldn’t say it was harsh if they had him on camera selling crack to Cloughie’s under 9’s for example? No doubt the truth will out, via a series of rumours and wild speculation.

hitting smarties with a jcb there eh?

first of all his registration has been cancelled-he wasn't a professional.

say for example he wasn't turning up for training on a regular basis?

if your work collegues kept not bothering to show up for work,after the usual procedures,he would have been given his final warning...obviously he's not bothered to take this in.

it could be just one incident that has triggered such a swift dismissal.

we don't know really do we,full stop.

but latics ain't that daft to get rid without going through the proper channels and by the law.

hitting smarties with a jcb there eh?

first of all his registration has been cancelled-he wasn't a professional.

say for example he wasn't turning up for training on a regular basis?

if your work collegues kept not bothering to show up for work,after the usual procedures,he would have been given his final warning...obviously he's not bothered to take this in.

it could be just one incident that has triggered such a swift dismissal.

we don't know really do we,full stop.

but latics ain't that daft to get rid without going through the proper channels and by the law.

The briefness of the statement suggests its a serious incident to me, i think they would have gone into more details if it was a build up of issues.

Football wise, its a shame as i've seen him play a fair bit watching the yoofs & stiffs & he has always impressed me - i thought he had a chance of breaking in to the 1st's - obviously not now though.

Also, he'll miss out on the chance of playing at St James Park next Tuesday now too...