Rang Huddersfield TFC - confirmation that they WILL allow cash entry tomorrow

wonder how many PPL said sod it its all ticket and then made other plans, and now you can pay on the day..... HTFC need to look at this and see how stupid they are!!!

think they done this because we done it to them but in are defence we had to do it because of are 3sided ground are reduced capacity..

funny thing is that they couldnt even fill it out haha BIG club my a***

HTFC away support is terd, we will show you how its done

1 in 2 fans travel away :grin::grin::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was leaving it until Saturday morning to make a decision... Seems a bit risky to head over now...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huddersfield town are idiots why would they do this its going to be a free for all as always. I remember them saying pay on the day only.

It wasn't 'Udders. The whole situation is as it is because of West Yorkshire Police. It's them that have said the clubs can't offically advertise the fact that it's pay on the day. But pay on the day it is, I can assure you.

Guest sheridans_world
It wasn't 'Udders. The whole situation is as it is because of West Yorkshire Police. It's them that have said the clubs can't offically advertise the fact that it's pay on the day. But pay on the day it is, I can assure you.

As can I. OAFC0000 make the trip - it'll be a great day and three points

yep, all true. which makes the all ticket idea seem sillier. it seems like the decision went like this

har many will t'oldham bring?

no idea, theyre notoriously difficult to't predict, the average overt last tent years t'is about 2600

hmm, well t'if your pretend to restrict them to 2600 t'all ticket, but tell anyone who phones up that tits just a ploy, then you can save a few grand on your t'bill

thats just grand that is i tell thee

aye

aye

bye

bye

hmm another spookily correct post from the master :wink:

As a Town fan I do apologise re this whole ticketing issue. It will most likely be down to the police and our 'safety committee', who would rather see a half empty away end with home fans being as far away from that stand as possible (they used to cover the end blocks of the John smiths & riverside stand) and a ratio of two policeman to every one away fan as they can't do their jobs properly. What they ever fail to acknowledge is that if any fan is intent on causing trouble, they will travel regardless of whether they have a ticket or not.

Anyway should be a good game and a decent atmosphere.

LARGE amount of credit to the club on this.

they have clearly been told not to advertise pay on the day, but as they are aware that the information is creeping into the public domain, they have made an attempt to make as many fans as they can aware of this fact, not just once but twice.

well done oaafc (2004) ltd, theyre sailing pretty close to the wind on this one, well done.

Mate went down for a ticket earlier and was told both clubs would like to make the police realise it is not a day out for them. Police wanted all ticket so they could turn anyone away without a ticket in local pubs etc as bother expected.

That came from the devil himself :wink:

wonder how many PPL said sod it its all ticket and then made other plans, and now you can pay on the day..... HTFC need to look at this and see how stupid they are!!!

think they done this because we done it to them but in are defence we had to do it because of are 3sided ground are reduced capacity..

funny thing is that they couldnt even fill it out haha BIG club my a***

HTFC away support is terd, we will show you how its done

1 in 2 fans travel away :grin::grin::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If this game on Saturday was at Oldham under these circumstances HTFC would sell their allocation, 4600 if it was available as they did in last season cup game. I can point to many away grounds this season where they have had bigger support than Oldham, and you have been in the play offs all season and they have been bottom half.

Just because you all come out for your one big away day there is no need to get all cocky.

If this game on Saturday was at Oldham under these circumstances HTFC would sell their allocation, 4600 if it was available as they did in last season cup game. I can point to many away grounds this season where they have had bigger support than Oldham, and you have been in the play offs all season and they have been bottom half.

Just because you all come out for your one big away day there is no need to get all cocky.

'under the circumstances'? So what you are saying is that HTFC have fairweather fans?? Oldham always take 2000+ to your ground even in the bad times.

Edited by jonnyegg

you've done it once in the game mentioned, we do it every season

Mate went down for a ticket earlier and was told both clubs would like to make the police realise it is not a day out for them. Police wanted all ticket so they could turn anyone away without a ticket in local pubs etc as bother expected.

That came from the devil himself :wink:

A very strange arrangement for Saturday's game, but good to see your O/S giving you some free publicity. Hope fully you will bring well over 3,000 for the game as would be good to have a decent atmosphere on Saturday. Scunny brought 1,600 on Sunday and hardy made a noise. Well with 2 teams going well the mix is there for a cracking game.

My kids and I came to your place for the 1-1 earlier in the season and we were treated well by the Oldham supporters (one of your stewards was even giving lolly's out to young kids which was nice), so hope we can return the hospitality (minus any points of course :grin: ).

Enjoy the match !

Edited by antichgeese

'under the circumstances'? So what you are saying is that HTFC have fairweather fans?? Oldham always take 2000+ to your ground even in the bad times.

yep - who hasnt? they were bottom 4 when they played at BP.

no you dont, you have in since the play off season, but not always.

Like I said - its a big day out for you guys, enjoy it!!

The thing is we (Town) have to admit that our support can be fairweather in the extreme. To illustrate Oldham brought around 2,500+ t' pharm last season when they were doing pretty poor at that point in the league. We took 4,600 in the cup which was impressive only to take just over 1,000 there a few months later. Not to mention we are supposed to have a larger fanbase.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Check the stats sunshine, one season you clearly dodged the taxes with a ridiculous underestimation of our support. I may be wrong but I think we averaged over 1000 last season for away support (or was that the year before?). Not bad for a club averaging less than 5000 home fans a game.

Big club bla bla bla, you're like the Man City of League One but without the money.

Yeah, it is a massive day out for us. Huddersfield away is always the first fixture we look out for when the fixtures are released. Afterall, Leeds and Leicester are just small clubs.

:blink:

Now, haven't you got a wife to go and beat up?

:lol: