A Latics star is born

I always said if I had a lad I'd call him Ritchie, two way thing as my mums Dad was called Richard and it's a name thats not chavy but no relatives have it

I used to have 2 persian cats. One was a Blue/Grey and one was a Strawberry Blonde colour.

The blue one was called Blue Roger Palmer, or Blue just for short.

I used to have 2 persian cats. One was a Blue/Grey and one was a Strawberry Blonde colour.

The blue one was called Blue Roger Palmer, or Blue just for short.

We had 2 ginger toms - Nick (Henry) and Jobbo. Was a bit embarrassing trying to call Jobbo in for tea time :blush:

We had 2 ginger toms - Nick (Henry) and Jobbo. Was a bit embarrassing trying to call Jobbo in for tea time :blush:

You should have called one "Shez" and one "We've got Tricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Holden on the wing on the wing"

:lol:

You should have called one "Shez" and one "We've got Tricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Holden on the wing on the wing"

:lol:

A mate of mine rapidly came to regret calling his cats Harry Kewell and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank. Come to think about it I'm not 100% sure what ever happened to Harry :unsure:

I always said if I had a lad I'd call him Ritchie, two way thing as my mums Dad was called Richard and it's a name thats not chavy but no relatives have it

Ritchie was always going to be the name of my ginger son.............

But we had a ginger daughter and it all went pear shaped :disappointed:

i tried that but i got nowhere, not even as a middle name. 'to scottish' was the counter argument!

suggested it to my brother, but he says he cant cos he works with wellens' dad lol