Noel Gallagher says Latics fans are actually City fans..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoy Noel Gallagher's interviews,he's a far better stand-up comic than a songwriter nowadays. Still bitter about failing your audition for the Inspiral Carpets,eh Noel? :lol:

Nice response from SC as well.

shame he seems to spend a lot of time at the arse eh?

all publicity is good publicity.

he can waffle about any subject in the world and it will make the papers...its nice we are occupying the last single intelligent brain cell he has left.

next week...noel talks about flower pressing and why wh smiths is crap.

the arsehole.

Noel Gallagher in sarcastic dig at someone in interview shocker their is something you never here about ever :lol: To be honest though we have alot in common with city Roger Palmer, Joe Royle, Earl Barrett, Paul Warhurst, Willie Donachie, third tier football, hateing man u, and ofcourse winning at Maine Road.

Guest sheridans_world
If we fail to achieve promotion soon (and perhaps even if we achieve it), the nearest place many of us will be able to watch professional football in the not too distant future will be at Eastlands.

Tick tock, tick tock...

You forget about Rochdale...

You forget about Rochdale...

I did think about Rochdale, but are their chances of maintaining full-time professional football any greater than ours on gates of 2,000 in an economic depression?

In any case, probably the more populous parts of Oldham are closer to Manchester than Rochdale.*

*Note for anoraks: I don't regard this claim as a point of principle.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

I always enjoy Noel Gallagher's interviews,he's a far better stand-up comic than a songwriter nowadays. Still bitter about failing your audition for the Inspiral Carpets,eh Noel? :lol:

Nice response from SC as well.

Yeah I do too. His interviews are always value for money. Can't really be arsed with Oasis as a band though. Plodding dullard dad rock.

Complete bit of tongue in cheek from him regarding this though.