Hopefully our season will be over Monday

I actually hope we lose both games and Sheridan gets the chop and there is a massive clearout in summer. F off Liddell be a managers mate somewhere else, f off Windass and go to a health farm, F off highly rated Seb Hines, go and put the ball out 25 times for another team, F off Hughes go and get overpaid at Donny, F off Budtz go and kick set plays into touch at monkey hangers, F off Whittaker go and ghost around somewhere else and ultimately F off Sheridan go and be a tactical genious somewhere else No DANGER

Edited by dean 1984

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually hope we lose both games and Sheridan gets the chop and there is a massive clearout in summer. F off Liddell be a managers mate somewhere else, f off Windass and go to a health farm, F off highly rated Seb Hines, go and put the ball out 25 times for another team, F off Hughes go and get overpaid at Donny, F off Budtz go and kick set plays into touch at monkey hangers, F off Whittaker go and gohost arounf somewhere else and ultimately F off Sheridan go and be a tactical genious somewhere else No DANGER

That is some big hook you have there!

I actually hope we lose both games and Sheridan gets the chop and there is a massive clearout in summer. F off Liddell be a managers mate somewhere else, f off Windass and go to a health farm, F off highly rated Seb Hines, go and put the ball out 25 time for another team, F off Hughes go and get overpaid at Donny, F off Budtz go and kick set plays into touch at money hangers, F off Whittaker go and gohost arounf somewhere else and ultimately F off Sheridan go and be a tactical genious somewhere else No DANGER

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

Absolute classic!!!

I actually hope we lose both games and Sheridan gets the chop and there is a massive clearout in summer. F off Liddell be a managers mate somewhere else, f off Windass and go to a health farm, F off highly rated Seb Hines, go and put the ball out 25 times for another team, F off Hughes go and get overpaid at Donny, F off Budtz go and kick set plays into touch at monkey hangers, F off Whittaker go and gohost arounf somewhere else and ultimately F off Sheridan go and be a tactical genious somewhere else No DANGER

Small penis syndrome? Trying to show virility by swearing and being hard on a keyboard?

Small penis syndrome? Trying to show virility by swearing and being hard on a keyboard?

Brilliant reply.

Let's see 4 wins in 14

that's less than 1/3

Less than 1/2 doesn't get you in play offs so winning less than 1/3 won't.

Stats don't lie....... Sheridan Out

I don't know why Liddell gets such a raw deal. He has been a good servant to the club.

I don't see why Hines is playing. Should be back up if anything. Rather use our own players.

Budtz should also be backup. Hardly going to do Flemings confidence any good by dropping him.

Whittaker is hit and miss. We were warned about this by Vale fans.

Windass should be used to come off the bench IMO. Rather have Smalley or Lewi up there.

Hughes has quality and is top scorer for a reason. Attitude and ego just get in the way i think.

Shez is running out of time and games.... I don't think he knows his strongest team.

This is the most stupid paragraph I have ever read on here (and that is in the face of some absolutely fierce competition).

You want half of the playing staff and the manager out?

BUT who do we bring in?

Where is the money coming from to finance this new manager and a new squad of players?

Lets say that we sack Sheridan and pay up the contracts of all the players you list, then install a fantastic new manager and buy a fantastic new squad of players.

Lets say by the end of October next season we are not in the top six, will you again call for the head of the new manager and demand another new squad of players (you must think the owners have mighty deep pockets and are prepared to spend this vast wealth on keeping you happy).

You need to get real and get a grip, last night was a very disappointing result, but we are still in the play-off places and our destiny in staying in the play-offs places is still in our own hands.

You can't have been supporting Latics for many years because believe me things have been many many times worse than this in the past.

Why are your so positive Royton Blue Lad? You cant take a positive from any abject display

Balanced Dean. As I said, if they fire him now, they're still in 5th (for now) regardless of performances. The club would have the LMA all over their back and we'd look a bit daft really. Reassess at season end.

Tell me why the quote is wrong/wide of the mark or incorrect?

It's just not, pull your blinkers off Latics fans

OK Titch, let me have a go.

Do you honestly 'hope' the season is over Monday? Honestly? When we're in 5th place and other teams (Scunny in particularly) are on a bigger wobble? I'm not blinkering myself, and I've seen Latics screw a lot of things up but I don't think you ever should give up if you're IN the mix so to speak. It's a different arguement if you're in 8th or 9th and a few to make up.

And how many times have you seen us cock up against the likes of Brizzle at home, and go down to a Millwall or play Leeds and turn them over? I'm just a bit tiresome of the paranoid hysteria when a result doesn't go our way. We played :censored:e (second half), aye, but if anything you can say about us this season, is a :censored:e performance is frequently followed up by a performance which usually stops the rot.

Maybe our season will look in tatters by next Monday. But then, and only then will I consider throwing the towel in for a season and lose interest myself. The way I see it, despite a bad result, we're very much in there with a chance.

OK Titch, let me have a go.

Do you honestly 'hope' the season is over Monday? Honestly? When we're in 5th place and other teams (Scunny in particularly) are on a bigger wobble? I'm not blinkering myself, and I've seen Latics screw a lot of things up but I don't think you ever should give up if you're IN the mix so to speak. It's a different arguement if you're in 8th or 9th and a few to make up.

And how many times have you seen us cock up against the likes of Brizzle at home, and go down to a Millwall or play Leeds and turn them over? I'm just a bit tiresome of the paranoid hysteria when a result doesn't go our way. We played :censored:e (second half), aye, but if anything you can say about us this season, is a :censored:e performance is frequently followed up by a performance which usually stops the rot.

Maybe our season will look in tatters by next Monday. But then, and only then will I consider throwing the towel in for a season and lose interest myself. The way I see it, despite a bad result, we're very much in there with a chance.

The frustrating thing is we will get a point at Wall and people will bum sheridan again despite inept home performances against fodder, with a good manager we would be 2nd

Balanced Dean. As I said, if they fire him now, they're still in 5th (for now) regardless of performances. The club would have the LMA all over their back and we'd look a bit daft really. Reassess at season end.

Yes we're 5th, but for how long We've been getting away with it for weeks and sooner or later we are going to slip out of the top ten. Leeds will get into the play offs? Why? Because they win or lose, meaning they will pick up more points than us who prefer to limp to crappy draws. Come the Tranmere game I expect us to be at best 7th a few points off the pace.

5 massive games coming up...

Millwall (A)

Leeds (H)

Col U (H)

Mongs (A)

Bin Dippers (H)

Are the players up for the fight? Is the manager?

The frustrating thing is we will get a point at Wall and people will bum sheridan again despite inept home performances against fodder, with a good manager we would be 2nd

Dean, I'm as frustrated as you are about not putting away 'fodder' as you say. Don't get me wrong. But I'm far from making paranoid outlandish statements about sacking the manager when we're 5th in the table and in with a shout of promotion. Yeah, I also agree he may not be the man for the job but you can only seriously judge that when he's had 3 full bites of the sherry (sic) and not got us promotion by the end of it.

Leave it til May, hand him a picture of a Spitfire, pat on the back and better luck at your next club Shez. But in May, should we fail at the play-offs (auto is out of reach now IMO)