Incident in Main stand lower

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them were kids or scallies, proper lads wearing very expensive gear so to look the part.............. tossers.

So they can afford the expensive gear but...

We all know why they did it. It was because they are charged for away games by Bates.

Refuse to fork out the £30 membership for away tickets.

Some strange people knocking about!

On a proper note this is now at the attention of Oldham/Alan. If the CCTV backs this up, can we give names and have these idiots banned? I really would hate for our, what is very (with the help of the Ernie Flag, etc) good name tarnished. You ask about the best away days and we are up ther with Brentford and Hereford. Let us not change this.

There was a group of about 10 foreign (Norwegian I think) Leeds fans on the rows in front of me in the Chaddy, no trouble tho!

They where Viking FK stavanger fc i chatted to them before the game a sound bunch. They said they never been to Oldham before but Gunnar Halle was there hero.

Remember them posting on here a few weeks back.

Will someone please stop mistaking me for Sheridans_World.

I've seen football violence. I've not been on the end of it yet. Surely this is the wrong argument to persuade me.

We should make it our duty to get violent, racist and homophobic people out of our game. Until then we will not get what we want. Standing and drinking stadiums where good natured banter takes place.

Dreamland. Maybe. But it is a dream I would love to see rather than the current (and past) awful situation - with a necessity for stewards and police. For people to be dragged out like at Colchester. To walk out of a stadium like Elland Road or The Den with people looking for trouble. It is ridiculous and I will not partake in it.

Let me put you straight pal. I was not looking for trouble, what I said was I take umbrance when some knuckle dragger comes looking at it from me by sitting in my end in a very imposing manner when he can sit with his own in the empty seats which is exactly what I would have done. If you want to see if he would like a sip of your tea and a bite of your waggon wheel thats up to you but dont get on here with your high and mighty morals. They were out of order enogh for the police to eject them.

Let me put you straight pal. I was not looking for trouble, what I said was I take umbrance when some knuckle dragger comes looking at it from me by sitting in my end in a very imposing manner when he can sit with his own in the empty seats which is exactly what I would have done. If you want to see if he would like a sip of your tea and a bite of your waggon wheel thats up to you but dont get on here with your high and mighty morals. They were out of order enogh for the police to eject them.

I take umbrance with their idiots coming in our end as much as our idiots playing up. Sadly off what I have read it seems to be more ours than theirs. THAT I don't think we should tolerate and should be reported.

The Police ejected them as the game at the moment is in such a state that fans cannot be trusted together. Which is sad.

A fan celebrating his team scoring a goal (in whatever stand) should not result in him being punched, kicked and spat at.

True, but a 'fan' should also know that in the real world celebrating a '6-pointer derby' equaliser in the home end will. The Leeds fan(s) will have known this and chosen to do it anyway - infact it is probably exactly the reason they sat there!

What can I say? The world is full of idiots.....

Was a disgrace last night. A friend and i sat in chaddy end and there was pockets of leeds fans all over the frickin place. the stewards were a joke and didnt want to know , how it dint kick off i dont know. we ended up moving seats 3 times, only for every occasion to be sat near more vocal and more annoying leeds fans. found it unbelievable and it ruined my night. says in chron 8 out the 10 ejections were latics fans! thats cos the stewards turned a blind eye to all the leeds scum sat amongst us. ridiculous, and i have contacted the club over this and been promised a reply by safety officer into the stewarding.

Had Two Infront Of Me & My Maytee :)

They :censored: Off When Everyone Knew They Were The SCUM!

Didnt Get Caught By The Stewards Thoo ;l

And In Reply To The Topic 6 Of Them Got Kiked Out In The Lower And A Couple In The Upper :L

Edited by Markoasis
swearing - not needed

I will defend my team, my end, and my honour.

I won't cos they're not sodding worth one drop of my blood - and my honour will be intact strangely enough...

StitchKTF said, and I quote: "What can I say? The world is full of idiots....."

Isn't it just, what a pathetic bunch of knuckledraggers - yes, yes, you can stop the little voice in your head - "Who are you calling a knuckledragger!?" - well if you're daft enough to put yourself in danger and start clubbing one another round the head for the sake of a bloody football team, you are a knuckledragger, no more - no less. I know that Sociologists have been pouring over the reasons and the explanations and the classes involved, but for me it's just pure hatred. And somebody who can hate so much, enough to deliver a right good kicking or worse purely for the sake of a team and everything that goes with it, is exactly what I said - sociologist or no...

Pathetic.

I won't cos they're not sodding worth one drop of my blood - and my honour will be intact strangely enough...

StitchKTF said, and I quote: "What can I say? The world is full of idiots....."

Isn't it just, what a pathetic bunch of knuckledraggers - yes, yes, you can stop the little voice in your head - "Who are you calling a knuckledragger!?" - well if you're daft enough to put yourself in danger and start clubbing one another round the head for the sake of a bloody football team, you are a knuckledragger, no more - no less. I know that Sociologists have been pouring over the reasons and the explanations and the classes involved, but for me it's just pure hatred. And somebody who can hate so much, enough to deliver a right good kicking or worse purely for the sake of a team and everything that goes with it, is exactly what I said - sociologist or no...

Pathetic.

Thanks for your contribution on the studies of social behaviour. Now is there anymore room on the same loveable disney world that some of you seem to be living in. I quite like the idea of sharing fiary cakes together at the game with our rivals however this is football now, its been in football for 30,40 even 50 years. Sad I know, but you wont change it. It's the same in your town centres on a Saturday night and the same all over the roads when people cut each other up so you need to realise you cant and wont change it.

It isn't right to want to kick someones head in for supporting another team but it also aint right to say "I'm Leeds, I'm in your face, now come and have a go if you think you are hard enough". And that is why people got nasty.

Dont like it guys??????? You need to change to cricket or rugby. Simple as. :grin:

What a pointless argument.

If an away fan goes in the home end they should just keep quiet and nobody would know. Start praising the away team and you get what you deserve!!

It's like your asking for it. People know by now what happens so them sort of t0ssers that come in our end must have wanted trouble

Not sure on the foreign fans but if i was going to somewhere like poland i would make sure i was in the right end.

What a pointless argument.

If an away fan goes in the home end they should just keep quiet and nobody would know. Start praising the away team and you get what you deserve!!

It's like your asking for it. People know by now what happens so them sort of t0ssers that come in our end must have wanted trouble

Not sure on the foreign fans but if i was going to somewhere like poland i would make sure i was in the right end.

Well said pal.

You need to change to cricket or rugby.

I don't like it and I've said my piece, but there seems to be some confusion. Which fairy land am I living in? I'm just telling it how it is, it's just the same for me as it is for you - doesn't mean have have to play along or like it. It's not about change, it'll never change unfortunately, but I have a choice and I'll use it.

It's still pathetic.

...and I support St.Helens RL over Latics - it's no secret...

Let's hold our horses.

It will never change? Well unless we decide to change it.

I'm sick of being treated like a second class citizen. You see someone commiting a crime. Sure as hell report it, or we will continue to be treated like scum. We've got to sort this from the inside.

Let's hold our horses.

It will never change? Well unless we decide to change it.

I'm sick of being treated like a second class citizen. You see someone commiting a crime. Sure as hell report it, or we will continue to be treated like scum. We've got to sort this from the inside.

I'm just saying it as I see it.

I'm sure there are plenty of ways one can try to have a positive impact on the eradication of the mindless violent minority that spoil the game for the others, it seems that you are more of an activist for the good of the game - well smashing, I tip my hat. Seriously.

Unfortunately I fall into the despondant "I've had a belly full now of the whole kaboodle" category, been like that for a few years for one reason or another.

This topic is just one of the reasons.

Good luck.

What kind of society have we become when you can't kung-fu kick some bloke in the kisser anymore? Eh?

It's political correctness gone mad.

Surely it is just down to lack of investment over the years. At this rate we won't have anyone to launch kung-fu kicks at peoples heads soon.

Surely it is just down to lack of investment over the years. At this rate we won't have anyone to launch kung-fu kicks at peoples heads soon.

We will, but they'll probably be part-time. Let's face it, we're already relying on hooligans who are more Korky the Cat than Harry the Dog.

The people gobbing off in the wrong end were asking for it. If theyre looking for trouble they can hardly complain about it when they get it. OS it seems you're probably more upset than they are.

I know a Leeds fan who was in the Chaddy last night. He used to take me to Leeds in the Champs League. I know for a fact he wouldn't have made a noise last night and thus didn't get in any trouble. I have sat in the away end at Blackpool and known not to say anything. And as hard as that can be at times it is the number 1 rule.