Windass Gone - But now Back - Interview on Latics World

...as for shez saying he knows nothing about it....toeing the clubs policy more like,he will have been told to keep quiet until messers corney and blitz decide on a suitable punishment.

Not only is Shez the only person who has not read the Blog, he was also the only person not to see the Diego Cervero videos. :disappointed:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is Shez the only person who has not read the Blog, he was also the only person not to see the Diego Cervero videos. :disappointed:

...and let's face it - he needn't bother on both counts. Such is the scything wit and prose of Mr Windass, one can relate it to what every other blog that is on the internet - self-important twaddle that means rock all - and the "Cervero Tapes" probably would've amounted to nothing more than a few choice "gols" in the Spanish equivalent fixture of Cassy Gabs v Radcliffe Boro anyway. Maybe Shez is a great time-manager and used it accordingly? Maybe Shez is a technophobe and the VHS controls were Fisher Price compared to the mystical world of the internet? Maybye Shez couldn't really give a toss...

I'll go with the latter. :wink:

Never thought I would say this but... The mirror sums it up nicely...

I will be disgusted if he plays for us again...

Wonder what the reaction from the fans will be...

I wont be welcoming him back, its pretty obvious he wrote his stupid blog, and i dont think he has been a particularly good edition to the squad. Yes he has his good touch and flicks and hit the woodwork loads but we need some bloody pace up there and he is slower than Lids. I would expect a bad reaction from the fans if he plays.

I wont be welcoming him back, its pretty obvious he wrote his stupid blog, and i dont think he has been a particularly good edition to the squad. Yes he has his good touch and flicks and hit the woodwork loads but we need some bloody pace up there and he is slower than Lids. I would expect a bad reaction from the fans if he plays.

If he wears the shirt and you're peed off with him - leave him be. booing him will acheive what exactly? As we've asked on countless debates about a countless number of players.

Some fans need to 'get real' over some of these situations.

I think most of us were narked when it seemed he was taking his ball home - however he is here trying to help us gain promotion, despite what the 'noosegang' think - as somebody as already said, i'm sure there are some who really want us to fail at times.

Never thought I would say this but... The mirror sums it up nicely...

I will be disgusted if he plays for us again...

Wonder what the reaction from the fans will be...

It will be subdued but fine. It would be real numpty who booed him - mind you we've got some of those.

"Disgusted ? " OK , but he's scored once, hit the woodwork 4 times, and has contributed several assists. Would your disgust be slaked by more of that?

It will be subdued but fine. It would be real numpty who booed him - mind you we've got some of those.

"Disgusted ? " OK , but he's scored once, hit the woodwork 4 times, and has contributed several assists. Would your disgust be slaked by more of that?

He's scored one in eight.

We're talking about Windass. I'd say Hughes has done a little bit more for the Latics cause than him.

Only asked a fairly simple question. :shock:

However i think you'll find that the answer to my question, may also reveal that Windass' arrival to the team, seemed to have had an effect on Hughes' form also.

Sorry to have had to point out a glaringly obvious connection with Windass and Hughes. :disappointed:

Only asked a fairly simple question. :shock:

However i think you'll find that the answer to my question, may also reveal that Windass' arrival to the team, seemed to have had an effect on Hughes' form also.

Sorry to have had to point out a glaringly obvious connection with Windass and Hughes. :disappointed:

It's a fair point. Apologies for being remedial.

No it would not... Some things are more important...

Edited by oafc0000

hitting the woodwork dosen't make points.

the run of form with wingearse in wasn't exactly working.

i won't boo,but it'll take a feckin truckload of effort by him now on to convince us of his "special" wants and belief that we are all wrong and he is right.

ghost writer my arse...insult.