Windass Gone - But now Back - Interview on Latics World

Windass you are not good enough to be in the side so you will be lucky to make the squad never mind the bench you have one good half on your debut and a freak show in net at leicester.. Lets hope we can send him back to Hull and its just in the contract that they cant recall him.. :angry:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F OFF WINDASS

your not bigger than the club you F'ing nob.

Your fat, lazy and too old to play 90 minutes at this level.

I know hes not well known for his brains but its quite obviouse that Shez isnt going to change a team that beat Milwall away.

Its a squad and a football club not one player.

That's the end of his career. I can't see any other manager giving him any sort of chance if that's how he behaves.

Like a 10 yr old throwing a paddy.

And what's all that "I came as a favour to a mate" - well you've turned and bit your mate then eh windass. That interview is packed with self contradictions and big time charlie stuff.

Edited by real

What a tosser expected to be in the team against leeds??? he hasnt performed over the last few games he's played in and we win at millwall and he expects to be back in, WELL GOOD RIDDANCE. DONT NEED FAT TOSSERS LIKE HIM!

The thing that concerns me here is the reference to the chairman - Deano is being divisive here, and it looks like he is making out the chairman (or board, he might have Corney's title mixed up) did the deal, not Shez.

Shez can't win here, he's had loads of stick on here about picking mates etc - looks like he was always in a lose - lose situation as soon as he signed.

Should be an interesting few days.........................

The thing that concerns me here is the reference to the chairman - Deano is being divisive here, and it looks like he is making out the chairman (or board, he might have Corney's title mixed up) did the deal, not Shez.

Shez can't win here, he's had loads of stick on here about picking mates etc - looks like he was always in a lose - lose situation as soon as he signed.

Should be an interesting few days.........................

Well I never,,,,,,,,,,surely all signings have been Sheridans call.

Yeah i guess so. I reckon that's the way that Windass sees it too.

It's a shame he feels the need to voice his opinions on that blog. It doesn't help his relationship with the fans. The Windass/Hughes partnership wasn't working but i don't think it was down to a lack of effort. The strikers really do feed off scraps. Against Bristol Rovers, Hughes was laughing at the start of the 2nd half with Liddell about his penalty miss. When Hughes got subbed he legged it down the tunnel. Windass was subbed earlier in that game but sat and watched the rest of the match on the touchline. How come Hughes always comes away smelling of roses but his strike partner gets binned off?

Hughes stayed on the bench and watched the rest of the game. I watched him leave the field of play, fully expecting him to storm down the tunnel, but he put his tracksuit top on and sat down with the rest of the subs on the bench.

And as for the reason Hughes comes up smelling of roses (and I'm not Hughes' biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination) is that he has scored 17 League goals for us already and we have only just entered March. Contributing far more to our promotion charge than Windass (1), Alessandra (4), Byfield (1), Davies (0), Ormerod (0).

No Danger.

Edited by Ohh Johnny Eyre

Well I never,,,,,,,,,,surely all signings have been Sheridans call.

The point I was making is that Windass has come out and alleged that. I'm aware of how transfers are done but thanks for your sarcasm anyway.

Hughes stayed on the bench and watched the rest of the game. I watched him leave the field of play, fully expecting him to storm down the tunnel, but he put his tracksuit top on and sat down with the rest of the subs on the bench.

And as for the reason Hughes comes up smelling of roses (and I'm not Hughes' biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination) is that he has scored 17 League goals for us already and we have only just entered March. Contributing far more to our promotion charge than Windass (1), Alessandra (4), Byfield (1), Davies (0), Ormerod (0).

No Danger.

Likewise, you all know I can't stand Hughes but I can't remember him spitting his dummy out.

Guest oa_exile
I can see us getting a rough time on Soccer AM and from his mates in the media.

I'm sure nobody on here will get a sleepless night at the thought of that happening ^_^

Oh and Finally football related thread where everyone agrees, I had my doubts about his signing in the first place and even more so about these blogs.

Any media type who backs a player for this type of behaviour will be showing their true colours - knowing nothing about being a proper football supporter.

As soon as he says: "I was told I would always start"; he's lost.

Oh and Finally football related thread where everyone agrees, I had my doubts about his signing in the first place and even more so about these blogs.

You mean this will make them actually acknowledge we exist on Soccer AM?

I knew from day one his blogs would be a problem, problems at football clubs should be kept behind close doors,

he hasnt even playyed well for a few weeks

Goodbye dean good riddance!

See you on MOTD........................................... hahahahahahahah

What an undignified, pathetic little man. Thinks he's got a God-given right to a place in the team, however badly he's playing, deludes himself that he can still do a job in the Premier League (yeah you might not have managed to score against Yeovil or Bristol Rovers but i'm sure you'll carve Man u, Liverpool and Villa's defences right open), spits his dummy out and walks out on the club he's contracted to play for till the end of the season and chooses to air his dirty laundry on the internet. I'm sure other clubs will be queueing up to sign him in August.

Good riddance you lazy arrogant wood-stained tosser.

The best part of the blog was the line about how he should have stayed at Hull because he would have been playing their by now! I was looking forward to seeing him play in the blue shirt for us but he has been a shadow of the player he used to be and looks just like a bloke that is knocking on and cant hack it anymore. No shame in losing it Deano it comes to all sportsmen, but you have totally blown your lot at Latics and might well put off other clubs who have seen how you have behaved when you dont get your own way.