attendance on sat

I'm going to try and extend my over draft s i can come home from uni to go the match. I went to evry home game bar one last year, and quite a few away games. but with being at uni this year its been hard money wise to get to games (29 quid is 3 weeks shoppin to me) but theres no way im missing saturday!

I'm going to try and extend my over draft so i can come home from uni to go the match. I went to evry home game bar one last year, and quite a few away games. but with being at uni this year its been hard money wise to get to games (29 quid is 3 weeks shoppin to me) but theres no way im missing saturday!

Erm All them that said you would not go on saturday, Change of heart maybe?.

Unfortunately I am on holiday from tomorrow and will miss the game. After being at MK yesterday I was quite happy, now I am more than a little upset at missing the homecoming.

8600 is my prediction.

Some are getting carried away, predicting a full house, but we couldn't do that even with JR two divisions higher!

That said to give cut price tickers for the first of 10 cup finals is a good call that someone made

dont know about 10,000

The club need to do a bit of work and get the advertising push into overdrive for "the homecoming"

I wont hold my breathe though and no doubt the club will just hope people come off their backsides (what? I didnt even know he was back.)

Either way, I know a few who are now going that werent going to be anywhere near BP on saturday.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Hard to say really. I know full well it will be a lot more than it would of been a few hours ago but not sure. it would be perfect if we could come close to selling out, I'd be happy with anything over 6500 latics fans.