• Joe Royle's ...
    • Big fat Joe's....
    • Chaddy the Owl's.....
    • We are the barmy ....
    • Medium size Joe's....
    • Big Mac meal .......
    • Diego_Sideburn's .....
    • or simply .... blue, blue barmy army

Is my memory playing tricks or wasn't it "Joe Royle's Blue & White army?" when he was last here? That took over from Jimmy Frizzel's and went through other managers right up to "Sheridan's Blue & White army" recently.

So why Big Fat Joe's barmy army? He doesn't like it, it's not funny and it's a bit disrespectful.

Hopefully the core at Cheltenham on Tuesday will put it right, I'll have a go myself!

Rant over.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is my memory playing tricks or wasn't it "Joe Royle's Blue & White army?" when he was last here? That took over from Jimmy Frizzel's and went through other managers right up to "Sheridan's Blue & White army" recently.

So why Big Fat Joe's barmy army? He doesn't like it, it's not funny and it's a bit disrespectful.

Hopefully the core at Cheltenham on Tuesday will put it right, I'll have a go myself!

Rant over.

Couldn't agree more.

Rant over.

I am sorry but biggest pile of sticky poo ever this post! I spent many of my teenage days screaming out Big Fat Joes Barmy Army...

Blue White Army was also song but Barmy was sung just as much...

Edited by oafc0000

I am sorry but biggest pile of sticky poo ever this post! I spent many of my teenage days screaming out Big Fat Joes Barmy Army...

Blue White Army was also song but Barmy was sung just as much...

Bollox. seems you're the only one who thinks that. Perhaps your memory is clouded by being tiddley after some shandies and wine gums in your teenage years.

Bollox. seems you're the only one who thinks that. Perhaps your memory is clouded by being tiddley after some shandies and wine gums in your teenage years.

sorry but don't agree with you. It was, and should always remain, big fat joes barmy army. I seriously can't stand how this country are gone way over the top with PC. I mean you can't say anything these days.

sorry but don't agree with you. It was, and should always remain, big fat joes barmy army. I seriously can't stand how this country are gone way over the top with PC. I mean you can't say anything these days.

For years it was never BFJ - I was there. Nothing to do with being PC - just read for a fact that he doesn't like it. Showing respect is not being PC.

Anything else you need explaining?

For years it was never BFJ - I was there. Nothing to do with being PC - just read for a fact that he doesn't like it. Showing respect is not being PC.

I was there for years too and it was.

Never remembered BFJ being song once when he was here last. always joe royles blune n white army