Which 3 teams will go up from League one?

Hi guys. new to the forum

I'm just wondering which 3 teams you think will be promoted this season,I guess based on recent performances,a good manager that will get their team up etc.

I think after last nights results getting Oldham in the top 6 is going to be a very hard task especially with millwall,Leeds,Dons and Peterborough all on form recently. Maybe Scunny could be the weak one who may drop out leaving Oldham or Tranmere to take the 6th spot.

My 3 to go up is.

Leicester

peterborough

--------------------

Millwall

Edited by spainboy11

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. new to the forum

I'm just wondering which 3 teams you think will be promoted this season,I guess based on recent performances,a good manager that will get their team up etc.

I think after last nights results getting Oldham in the top 6 is going to be a very hard task especially with millwall,Leeds,Dons and Peterborough all on form recently. Maybe Scunny could be the weak one who may drop out leaving Oldham or Tranmere to take the 6th spot.

My 3 to go up is.

Leicester

peterborough

--------------------

Millwall

Havent we seen you before spainboy?

I shouldn't have thought so. Ive just signed up this morning.

Well infact you have seen me before. I remembered all the crap you gave me in september time when you were above Leeds United saying that you were better than us and we were rubbish etc. (all this came after you beat us early on in the season at Elland road)Well the tables have finally turned. You will never catch Leeds this season,infact you wont even get a play off place.You are too far behind and the teams that already occupy a playoff spot are in fine form(bar dons)

You took the pee out of our mananger McAllister.Now we have a much better manager who is starting to do the same with us as he did with Blackpool. Leeds have broken a 10 year record under his spell for 7 back to back home wins and going for an 8th at the weekend when we play The dons who have lost it.

So here is my chance(before I get banned) to say Your tough.You lot thought you would get one up on Leeds this season and now look where you are.Leeds may lose out in the playoff semi's or the final but at least its looking likely that we will get a crack at it under a manager who has experience. Who knows if millwall and peterborough lose at the weekend then 2nd spot is only 4 points away with our game in hand.

Your baldheaded brutes have let you down, and acting like idiots last month.Sheridan may have still been the boss but hughes will never learn. He is one person id like bad things to happen to.

Well you can say what u like to me. Ill be laughing when I read them.there is only one thing thats important though in all of this and thats we are in a comfortable playoff spot and you are well outside it and the door is looking pretty much shut.

Southend are in very good forum so you lot being 9th at the weekend is looking good.

After 6 months I have finally got the pleasure in saying you will never be higher in the league than leeds this season. And that is a fact.

What u throw back at me from here will never change the tables. The fact is we all know now you would swap league positions and points with us if u could. Envy is a nasty thing.hahahahahahaha

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Edited by spainboy11

Well infact you have seen me before. I remembered all the crap you gave me in september time when you were above Leeds United saying that you were better than us and we were rubbish etc. (all this came after you beat us early on in the season at Elland road)Well the tables have finally turned. You will never catch Leeds this season,infact you wont even get a play off place.You are too far behind and the teams that already occupy a playoff spot are in fine form(bar dons)

You took the p.iss out of our mananger McAllister.Now we have a much better manager who is starting to do the same with us as he did with Blackpool. Leeds have broken a 10 year record under his spell for 7 back to back home wins and going for an 8th at the weekend when we play The dons who have lost it.

So here is my chance(before I get banned) to say Your tough bollox.You lot thought you would get one up on Leeds this season and now look where you are.Leeds may lose out in the playoff semi's or the final but at least its looking likely that we will get a crack at it under a manager who has experience. Who knows if millwall and peterborough lose at the weekend then 2nd spot is only 4 points away with our game in hand.

Your baldheaded brutes have let you down, and acting like twats last month.Sheridan may have still been the boss but killers like hughes will never learn. He is one :censored: id like bad things to happen to.

Well you can say what u like to me. Ill be laughing when I read them.there is only one thing thats important though in all of this and thats we are in a comfortable playoff spot and you are well outside it and the door is looking pretty much shut.

Southend are in very good forum so you lot being 9th at the weekend is looking good.

You can ban me now(again). After 6 months I have finally got the pleasure in saying you will never be higher in the league than leeds this season. And that is a :censored: fact. I dont ever need to return on here anymore.

What u throw back at me from here will never change the tables. The fact is we all know now you would swap league positions and points with us if u could. Envy is a nasty thing.hahahahahahaha

Would that be the same spainboy who came on here starting the whole thing with his BillyBigBollox attitude, asking whether we were "ready for a good beating at BEllend Road"?

You've been waiting 6 months for that?! Jeez. You must have got through a lot of kleenex in that time.

What a :censored: retard you really are.

Edited by sheridans_world
language

You took the p.iss out of our mananger McAllister.Now we have a much better manager who is starting to do the same with us as he did with Blackpool. Leeds have broken a 10 year record under his spell for 7 back to back home wins and going for an 8th at the weekend when we play The dons who have lost it.

So here is my chance(before I get banned) to say Your tough bollox.You lot thought you would get one up on Leeds this season and now look where you are.Leeds may lose out in the playoff semi's or the final but at least its looking likely that we will get a crack at it under a manager who has experience. Who knows if millwall and peterborough lose at the weekend then 2nd spot is only 4 points away with our game in hand.

Your baldheaded brutes have let you down, and acting like twats last month.Sheridan may have still been the boss but killers like hughes will never learn. He is one :censored: id like bad things to happen to.

You can ban me now(again). After 6 months I have finally got the pleasure in saying you will never be higher in the league than leeds this season. And that is a :censored: fact. I dont ever need to return on here anymore.

Rearrange this sentence.

Massive any you're more not.

That will keep you going for another 6 months.

I just couldnt be arsed going on another teams forum, why would I want to? - Oldham is my team and I like to mix my views and comments with those that share the same dreams.

Its tossers like Spainboy that really need to get a life - What the fk were you doing here anyhow - All your cocky comments dont mean jack to me. Leeds were a great team years ago but you are nothing special now. Like it or not your mixing it here with us like you were last season and you probably will be doing next season.

So, look forward to your games against us next season el pratto and your trip to Spotland. - And when you dont go up your players will be on the phone to their agents crying to get out of their contracts and get other clubs.

Ha ha Stich. Hook line and sinker, the very next post. He couldn't contain his excitement!!

Quite pathetic isn't he. Couldn't be arsed coming on here to discuss the televised game he could have actually caught but will come on now writing a lengthy post about how, well, I didn't read it. I just envisaged some lamo grinning in delight whilst pressing 'Add Reply'.

I might spend a lot of ('work') time on here, but I doubt I'd be sad enough to go gloating on a Leeds forum........particularly if I was lucky enough to be living in Spain!!!

Leicester

MK Dons

Leeds

Someone who talks sense.

Maybe I was giving it Billybigbollox but I was defending myself against about 10 people on here(understandable,your forum not mine) but I was getting a heap loads of PM's and emails to my addy hidden under an anon address saying you were better than us. Of course I couldn't do much about it seeing as I was banned at the first furlong and couldn't really be arsed resigning up but the annoying thing for you must also be the fact you have been in a good spot all season and now we are at the business end of the run you have completely messed it up (and you know it).

What chance do you have now? :grin:

Someone who talks sense.

Maybe I was giving it Billybigbollox but I was defending myself against about 10 people on here(understandable,your forum not mine) but I was getting a heap loads of PM's and emails to my addy hidden under an anon address saying you were better than us. Of course I couldn't do much about it seeing as I was banned at the first furlong and couldn't really be arsed resigning up but the annoying thing for you must also be the fact you have been in a good spot all season and now we are at the business end of the run you have completely messed it up (and you know it).

What chance do you have now? :grin:

next to none.

i remember you the first time, it's all just banter ey? Id delete the swear words if i was you though as the mods will ban you for that

I just think it will be interesting to see if your back on here gloating IF you do make the playoff's and we miss out BUT you miss out on the final. I suspect you wont as you will be well aware that next season your team will be getting the same drubbing as previous by us.

I hope we both get in the play offs and we get to shut you up once and for all, but not yet though, we all like winding you up on here ^_^

Personally I want Leeds to go up, for the simple reason we can't financially compete with them, lets face facts they charge the fans more than we do, they get 4 fans or 5 fans to our 1. In fact, how they are not above Leicester really does show how badly the club is being run and managed. With the players they have and the money they should be able to generate 100 points should have been their realistic goal, not the play off final.

I won't miss the fans either they gloat when they beat us tiny little teams, they stay silent and embarrassed (which they should) when they loose. They cause trouble everywhere they go.

To answer the question promotion will consist of Leicester, Posh and Millwall

Looks like 4 or 6 easy points again next season