Soccer AM - competition time

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four for me please.

Am I being thick - what is the prize? It says "win the player name of their choice " - Shirt? Cos I don't want Greegs round my place with his antics................

:lol:

First - I'll go for 8. And I have the excuse of a still swolen, recently broken leg meaning I will have to use my weaker foot.

Second - under your name and picture Delfer is a name of players. As you post this builds up to less and less :censored: players. As a result of winning you will be able to choose any name you'd like to go here instead.

Good luck... well, not good luck as I want us to get more than 4! :wink:

First - I'll go for 8. And I have the excuse of a still swolen, recently broken leg meaning I will have to use my weaker foot.

Second - under your name and picture Delfer is a name of players. As you post this builds up to less and less :censored: players. As a result of winning you will be able to choose any name you'd like to go here instead.

Thanks - LOL - thats got to be the naffest prize since I won a postcard from Basil Brush as a 9 year old in a painting competition

You reckon you will be able to kick a ball without breaking any bones this time? ;)

I'll go for 5.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Cheers Delfer for asking the question I wanted to.

Now I know what the prize is my guess is 3.

Cos Latics are bottlers innit.

Can I choose a name for someone else, say I don't know someone like Lee Hughes... Just kidding!

I like the way i got the 'and' at the end.... like the big washed up movie star that they have invited back to boost the ratings of a TV programme...

..how apt... :wink:

Are you going to take a pink shirt for Helen?

Sorry if this has already been asked but what's the song gonna be and are you all wearing the same kit etc

And please don't call him BFJ!!!

.. an abridged version of Zigga Zagga... last I heard the full version was too long for the segment! Sure a few Joe Royle B&W armies will do for the ad returns....

Yep... we will be in the home kit.. with one possible exception.... :wink: