Parking income

how is it a tax on NHS employees? The NHS Trust is paying the bill, and if the Trust doesn't get parking income from visitors it will get the fine income.

It's okay, he thought the congestion charge was a good idea......

are you sure its a good move

i mean alan hardy may be behind this,and you know how useless he is these days :wink:

Unlike yourself I have the ability to see the best and the worse in people... Its not all hate or praise as with you :) I have the ability to think beyond your primitive levels :)

By the way, I was only ever defending someone's right to ask questions of people.... I was never finger pointing...

Correct, around £12-15 per month

Never understood the NHS staff moaning about parking fees! Its not a right to have free parking at your work place!! It certainly wont be free anywhere once Labour finally bring in the parking tax on firms....

The majority of people in the private sector wont be getting free parking...

£12-£15 a month is a bargain as well!!!

Edited by oafc0000

Never understood the NHS staff moaning about parking fees! Its not a right to have free parking at your work place!! It certainly wont be free anywhere once Labour finally bring in the parking tax on firms....

The majority of people in the private sector wont be getting free parking...

The majority of people in the private sector don't get free parking.

As for the individual impact of taxing parking spaces ... vote accordingly.

As for the sense of taxing parking spaces ... let's take a bit more money out of the economy. Excellent idea!

It is interesting that the general state of football finances means this could be a lifesaver.

Although there is various bits of speculation on Hughes, generally I think everyone agress the finances will have been a factor even if not the defining one.

There was an interesting article in the Times last week about Swindons finances. Although oestensibly about going to footy to get away from the humdrum of unemployement and how hard Swindon has been hit by the Recession, it did give away snippets on their finances.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle5983250.ece

In summary,

Struggling with £1,250 psonsorship packages.

-£30,000 lost inconference revenue (Not sure we have that amount but might have from the new stadium)

-£25,000 Adverting boardings 30% off from £3k to £2k.a season.

------------

-£50,000

-----------

They budgeted a cup run.

They have reduced the size of the programme to save money

They are losing a lot of money

They lost £500,000 when a player sale fell through.

Edited by singe

The majority of people in the private sector don't get free parking.

As for the individual impact of taxing parking spaces ... vote accordingly.

As for the sense of taxing parking spaces ... let's take a bit more money out of the economy. Excellent idea!

Just labour and their aim too tax us too death....

Ive got a bit of conjestion ..well I think I have it started as a tickley cough.

Im very worried now though - Does that mean I get taxed on it? If so is it a blanket tax or do I get taxed per cough? How would they know the difference between a cough that is part of my conjestion or a polite cough ( the ones I do to cover up farts when the Mrs has her friends round)

I really dont need this new after such a poor season :mad:

Edited by IsleOfWightBlue

£14 a month actually, across all four hospitals run by Pennine Acute Hospitals Trust (North Manchester, ROH, Rochdale Infirmary, Fairfield Bury).

If we are being actual it's £13.70 :grin:

Actually no! Massive Labour support... Just really disapointed in the way they have handled things over the last four years or so....

Could see it coming over the previous 7 or 8 though!

More interested in power than improving the nation.

More interested in spending than investing long term.

Shame the alternatives are more or less exactly the same. Just posher.