• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corney and Blitz were at the game today, was told Corney hasn't been to many games recently and Blitz is hardly ever here due to his commitments in the states. Heard that season ticket prices might be announced tomorrow but I'm guessing the news might be bigger than that!

Expect it.

I'm not gonna bore you and put where i've heard it. It wont be beleived and i'll get slated.

But there's going to be a big announcement next week, most probably early in the week.

"next " week? You mean after next weekend?

Expect it.

I'm not gonna bore you and put where i've heard it. It wont be beleived and i'll get slated.

But there's going to be a big announcement next week, most probably early in the week.

I think l know what it is.

All about opinion on this one.

Could prove good news. Time will tell.

one of four things ..a new manager a new owner or a new stadium.....or complete tosh or a winding up order or a change in the pies

or a price increase next year or a price decrease next year or a new home kit or a new away kit or a new website or a revamped website

or a new assistant manager or a new physio or a new mascot....it might be one of em :grin:

or it might not

hope that helps :grin:

Tangerine to return? Astroturf to return? Shez to return???

I hate it when people come on here with 'expected news' it's not that I don't believe them when they do but theres no information and I'd rather see it pop up on the official site and discuss it then. I presume from the underlaying rumours It's that John Wardle will be introduced as either part of the board or take over from TTA. But until the news is released I supose its pointless talking about it, isnt it?

Tangerine to return? Astroturf to return? Shez to return???

I hate it when people come on here with 'expected news' it's not that I don't believe them when they do but theres no information and I'd rather see it pop up on the official site and discuss it then. I presume from the underlaying rumours It's that John Wardle will be introduced as either part of the board or take over from TTA. But until the news is released I supose its pointless talking about it, isnt it?

have to agree kev,someone else done it the other week saying something had been said in the tunnel,why not just friggin tell us....

Expect it.

You'll get slated more if you don't say what it is after saying something will be said!

one of four things ..a new manager a new owner or a new stadium.....or complete tosh or a winding up order or a change in the pies

or a price increase next year or a price decrease next year or a new home kit or a new away kit or a new website or a revamped website

or a new assistant manager or a new physio or a new mascot....it might be one of em :grin:

or it might not

hope that helps :grin:

I think its safe to say this wont be the news