Away Games The 92 Club

Having discussed our away games for next year this got me thinking of the current 92 clubs I only have 8 left to complete the entire set of watching Latics in a competetive game (friendlies do not count in my eyes)

I've only Burton, Aldershot, Daggers, Shrewsbury, Exeter, Morecambe, Darlington & Barnet left (I think)

Obviously, we have lost clubs along the way like Luton this season but given I'm only 28 I'm quite pleased with that.

Still if we got League 2 football like Dean wanted then I'd complete the set.

P.s I count old grounds for example you've been Sunderland if you went to Roker Park but not Stadium of Light...

Cannot compete with that.

Major respect.

I've have 86 if only I wasn't in hospital with some mad german disease caught off my caught when we played Burton & I was too young for Exeter on a Tuesday.

Having discussed our away games for next year this got me thinking of the current 92 clubs I only have 8 left to complete the entire set of watching Latics in a competetive game (friendlies do not count in my eyes)

I've only Burton, Aldershot, Daggers, Shrewsbury, Exeter, Morecambe, Darlington & Barnet left (I think)

Obviously, we have lost clubs along the way like Luton this season but given I'm only 28 I'm quite pleased with that.

P.s I count old grounds for example you've been Sunderland if you went to Roker Park but not Stadium of Light...

68 me i did Shrewsbury in a friendly so i have that one on you!!!!!!!!

67 for me.

Frustrating or bad planning thing is that the majority of the grounds have been visited on more than one occasion.

New ones for me next season: Exeter, Norwich, southampton, yeovil, and shrews or gills.

I suspect if I do get there then I will be stuck on 91 as very much doubt MK Dongs is an option for me.

Keepin that champagne on ice!

Edited by burgerdarts

67 for me.

Frustrating or bad planning thing is that the majority of the grounds have been visited on more than one occasion.

New ones for me next season: Exeter, Norwich, southampton, yeovil, and shrew or gills.

I suspect if I do get there then I will be stuck on 91 as very much doubt MK Dongs is an option for me.

Keepin that champagne on ice!

MK Dons...great spongy seats!

Im late 50/60 odd on last count......years to make more though... :pray:

Although prob like many, there are a few of those visited on quite a few occasions.

87 for me at the moment. 88 with Exeter this year.

The only oustanding grounds will be Aldershot, Dagenham & Redbridge, Barnet & Morecombe.

Did Burton in the cup under Davros.

Cheers,

Harry.

Edit. All watching Latics

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt

Respect to you all.

I've got 49

made up of 14 in the Prem, 14 in the championship, 10 in league one and 11 in league two, a few of those also watching England.

Further afield I've got 20 away grounds across Europe watching England;3 now in the conference from when they were in the league -Cambridge,Wrexham and York;4 in Scotland,including Hampden watching Queen's Park with only 2,000 there for a league cup game;and 7 other non league- Halifax,Stalyvegas,Hyde,Southport,Bishop Auckland,Chasetown,Mossley

Before i start looking......Selhurst park,i have seen us play Wimbledon twice and charlton in the F.A cup there,but never palace!!!!

Before i start looking......Selhurst park,i have seen us play Wimbledon twice and charlton in the F.A cup there,but never palace!!!!

can we not enter non league grounds into the equation....

anyone remember formby years gone by..unforgetable..them rockers who came into our end all ard like till the glodwick mob kicked the leaders arse

hahahah still brings back a laugh

Ive got around 35, been to 46 grounds in total, can't be bothered counting at the moment who are in the league at the moment.

I'm only 18, so im pretty happy with the figure.

I'm 32, been to 73 current FL grounds it should be a lot higher but there's a fair few places I've been to that are now in the Conference. On the subject of new grounds I'm looking forward to Exeter, Southampton and Charlton next season and the pre-season trip to Halifax, a ground strangely I have yet to frequent.

I think there's only about 3 or 4 grounds in the bottom division I've never seen us at.

Aldershot, Barnet, Lincoln, Burton, Morecambe and Dag & Redbridge off top of my head anyway.

Do I win?

EDIT: Joint top with Harry on 87 seemingly.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

I think there's only about 3 or 4 grounds in the bottom division I've never seen us at.

Aldershot, Barnet, Lincoln, Burton, Morecambe and Dag & Redbridge off top of my head anyway.

Do I win?

EDIT: Joint top with Harry on 87 seemingly.

Looks like you need a maths lesson.

Your "3 or 4 grounds" seems to be 6. :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

54 watching Latics...bit disappointed with that, although there hasn't been a massive turnover of "new" teams in this division in the last 10 years.

Have also been to Wrexham, Torquay, Mansfield, Cambridge, Dorchester (when we played Bournemouth there) and Thurrock!

I have seen 72 play at home but obviously some have built new grounds. I am missing some really strange ones such as Scunthorpe, was hoping to tick that one off next season :disappointed:

It runs in the family, if you include teams that have been relegated then my father has seen 108 watching Oldham and Rochdale

Edited by Guest