People help me on this one. is this true? has this been confirmed? i would think that he would be a reasonable signing, if only for cover and experience of playing at a supposed higher level. thoughts?

it also says michael ricketts offered a deal to rejoin Oldham

:shock:

The source on that site who mentioned Ricketts is a clown, same clown who also said we were in the running to sign Leroy Lita as well :grin:

The Haining source is pretty reliable though.

• 2 weeks later...
What do people reckon to his performance today? thought seeing as he was on trial and didn't know his other CB he was pretty impressive. An error ti not offer him a contract at BP if you ask me.

I thought the opposite to be honest. Didn't think he played too well, and in some ways glad he didnt re-sign for us.

What do people reckon to his performance today? thought seeing as he was on trial and didn't know his other CB he was pretty impressive. An error ti not offer him a contract at BP if you ask me.

He was marking Abbott, who scored twice and wasted a great chance for his hat-trick in the first half.

He looked OK in the second half, when Abbott had been replaced.

Thought he was pretty ordinary today.If that is the best Blackpool can get, being a championship side, off todays performance, they may well be coming down this season

Thought he was pretty ordinary today.If that is the best Blackpool can get, being a championship side, off todays performance, they may well be coming down this season

when he left us the 1st time he was great in the air, but awful on the ground. is he still the same.

Haining is currently desperately looking for a deal anywhere at the moment.

Michelle Marsh was sat directly behind me on Saturday with two blokes who were obviously (from what they were saying) either relatives af her's or Will's.

David Eyres was in the directors box and came over before the start of the second half to have a word with them. Eyres said Will had text him asking if he knew of anything, but Eyres said he didn't.

Michelle said at one point that they couldn't make any plans as they didn't know were Will was going to be next season.

Obviously not offered a deal by us and I would be very surprised if Blackpool are interested.

Im sure hes gonna get on somewhere in lower championship/league 1 but unfortunately for him hes too similar to players we already have, maybe a bit faster than greegs but doesnt offer much more than that, I believe if gregan would have gone then haining would have got the contract

so if he came down a bit, assuming Blackpool don't offer, is he worth a punt to keep Gregan on his toes and/or replace Eardley?

DP stated that we were never interested in him. He's never a RB, so he couldn't replace Eardley.

He said he was never going to sign him. That doesnt sound to me that he was interested

I thought DP said that Haining was never going to re-sign for us, not that we weren't interested. I read is as though Haining wasn't interested in coming back.