Hughes to Notts County

By not offering to match Notts County we have shown ourselves content to be a small club lingering eternally in the lower reaches of the football league, ambitious Notts County will be leaving us behind in no time.

Come on Corp. We know it's you masquerading as LL :wink:

By not offering to match Notts County we have shown ourselves content to be a small club lingering eternally in the lower reaches of the football league, ambitious Notts County will be leaving us behind in no time.

Is that a woosh?

Personally I'd prefer to pay two 27 year olds that wat to be here, not someone who who wanted his last big payday. Championship my arse!

he has just been on SSN saying 'he enjoyed his time at Oldham and the fans were great'

I'd hope so considering we gave him another chance when no one else would. Especially with us cheering him on the opposite fans were taunting him

yup - their ground has a capacity of 19,000. In the new league tables based on ground capacity they are in the Premiership - that's why Sven signed.