• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't take long at all for the 1st negative post about a latics player. 1st game of the season we looked pretty decent just played a team who didn't want to loose so stuck 11 men behind the ball. I thought most of the boo boys would be coming on calling Brill cr*p but unfortunatly for them he didn't make any errors so they move along to the next one.

I'm as frustrated as anyone but its gonna take time.

Oh, and as for rather having Kenny Cooper then well all i can say is im glad you have no say on team transfers.

I will back him up as long as he is here, but then again i don't like writing any player off.

You only have to look at the job he did at Bristol to know he is a top player when fit and in form.

cetain folk down here rated him

Im sorry but as soon as Byfield replaced Parker our attacking threat deteriorated. He didn't know what to do with the ball. I wasn't impressed with him and haven't been for a while.

One further point... Alessandra and O'Grady are equally as weak. We have no depth up front.

i thought Byfield played very well when he came on

he had more idea than the right winger that is Parker

i thought Furman had a good game, but overall it was one of the worst football matches ive seeen in my life

and i think you are an attention seeker for making this thread

Edited by creepy

Im sorry but as soon as Byfield replaced Parker our attacking threat deteriorated. He didn't know what to do with the ball. I wasn't impressed with him and haven't been for a while.

Didn't most of the good chances come after Byfield came on?

Edited by opinions4u

He Is The Worst Player I Have Ever Seen In A Latics Shirt! He Doesnt Have A Clue At All!

The worst? And how long have you been watch Latics for?

Are you just looking for someone, anyone, to slag off?

--------------------

There're Only 26 Capital Letters!

typical oldham fan over the last few years - unfortunatley

so true is unbelievable, its not a coincidence that so many of these strikers who seem to be awful go on to have good careers at a higher level.

killen, burgess, cooper, adebola to name a few who have gone on to arguebly better levels and stayed there after being branded awful here.

i'm not saying that these players were any better than what we have here at the minute but it goes to show how you can't write off players without giving them a proper chance to show what they can do and calling byfield the worst latics player ever after 10 games, were for most of them he was infit and playing in a team on a bad run just shoes how clueless some of our fans really are.

and they must never have seen maheta malango play for us

Edited by erniecooksey4

i thought Byfield played very well when he came on

he had more idea than the right winger that is Parker

i thought Furman had a good game, but overall it was one of the worst football matches ive seeen in my life

and i think you are an attention seeker for making this thread

but overall it was one of the worst football matches ive seeen in my life

You have not been to many then?

That was not by far !

Should have had at least 1 penalty (chaddy end) Double hand ball. their goalkeeper saved 2 more, + off the line clearance. i would change that statement to one of the unluckiest games you have seen.