yep totally agree

OK gregan doesnt have pace, but that is his only donwfall, he gets everything else in his game spot on and if he makes an error every 10 games or so he makes dam sure he learns from it

Always said Hazell was the weak link, oh what id give for a trotman greegs partnership..........

How was it Brill's fault? Gregan as a defender should of got rid, not just leave it for there striker to nip in, just can't see why Rubes is getting so much slating after one mistake this season, when Gregan has made just as many if not more.

Don't know where you were sat but Brill looks so amateurish...... :disappointed:

Thought he was outstanding today. Won everything in the air and was let down bigtime by Ruuuuubes.

How dare you praise Gregan on this site???? You are right though! He was outstanding as he more often than not is. He is a good player which is why his career took him to the dizzy heights of the Premiership for lots of money! Unfortunatly he has lost his legs a little which is why he is playing at this level. He is 110% commited which is more than what his central defensive partner is........ But he never gets a mention because its obviously some of the people on here who voted Hazell player of the season when he hasnt had a good game for us for the last 12-18 months. But then for most on here the glass is always half empty!

He didn't play that bad but the one mistake he did make cost us a goal like it always does.

Unfortunatley its going to be the mistake that gets remembered, I've watched the replay on the Beeb this morning countless times and still cant work out for the life of me what he was doing for the few seconds when the ball should have been passed back to Brill and hoofed over the Chaddy end roof, well maybe not over the chaddy end but out of the immediate danger zone.

Gregan had a look of disbelief on his face when nearly everyone in the RRE headed for the exit. I bet he was laughing his head of at those people when we scored that late goal :)

yep... I agree....see my post on "and the crowd turns..."....revenge is a dish best served when the moaners have pissed off outta he ground and don't see it. Hope they heard it though as soon as they set foot on SHeepfoot lane - the roar of an equalizer is sweet enough..

yep... I agree....see my post on "and the crowd turns..."....revenge is a dish best served when the moaners have pissed off outta he ground and don't see it. Hope they heard it though as soon as they set foot on SHeepfoot lane - the roar of an equalizer is sweet enough..

What roar are you talking about?

Hardly anyone left in the ground once swindon scored their second

i left after swindon scored cause i sick of the school boy errors everyweek now,this doesn't make me a moaner or any less of a fan than you.

What roar are you talking about?

Hardly anyone left in the ground once swindon scored their second

yarddog cofirmed he did, 92 minute goal swindon how many others thought it was over at that point too. Some that we were sat with did and went off to the pub.

And the roar was me........even with a sore throat....because we did not deserve to lose.

i left after swindon scored cause i sick of the school boy errors everyweek now,this doesn't make me a moaner or any less of a fan than you.

No it does not and I apologise. I was referring to those who had turned on their team and sang how crap and how we had screwed it up and then left

We did not deserve to lose